Check your account email address Ɨ

Fancy moves coming from Cat?

Rod

I wonder what two of my riding buddies are gonna say, if this is truly the unveiling of the new big bore.Ā  I hope Cat provides some sort of incentive program, kind of like what Polaris did with their golden ticket promotion.Ā  Those who bought this years sled, and settled for a 600, will get to move into the big bore for a discounted price tag.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I wonder what two of my riding buddies are gonna say, if this is truly the unveiling of the new big bore.Ā  I hope Cat provides some sort of incentive program, kind of like what Polaris did with their golden ticket promotion.Ā  Those who bought this years sled, and settled for a 600, will get to move into the big bore for a discounted price tag.

Sending out limited amounts of the first year consumer sled is a logical move tbh. Just that cat needs some bolder movesĀ 

Just now, ACE said:

Sending out limited amounts of the first year consumer sled is a logical move tbh. Just that cat needs some bolder movesĀ 

Oh, I don't disagree on their need to do this.Ā  I just think it's like a slap in the face to the guys who weren't in love with the idea of settling for a 600 ... but they didĀ so anyway .. and then less than 6 months later Cat is likely announcing the new big bore.Ā  Yes, they need to make that announcement - I agree with that 100%.Ā  But CatĀ needs to do something to ensure those customers who settled on the 600 don't feel like they got bent over, without lube.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh, I don't disagree on their need to do this.Ā  I just think it's like a slap in the face to the guys who weren't in love with the idea of settling for a 600 ... but they didĀ so anyway .. and then less than 6 months later Cat is likely announcing the new big bore.Ā  Yes, they need to make that announcement - I agree with that 100%.Ā  But CatĀ needs to do something to ensure those customers who settled on the 600 don't feel like they got bent over, without lube.Ā 

Yup

actually if they released a 700 with the new chassis only I think everyone would have been happyĀ 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is this forum a good place to post stop ride and stop sale notifications about Polaris?Ā 

asking for a friend...

So now the guy that hates people has a friend?

Is it fluffer?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet he hasn't kiLLeD hiMsELf...?Ā 

Ā 

Ben should kill himself.

Anyone that borrows a sled then drowns it in the river doesn't deserve to be alive.

Anyone that thinks adding 70hp to a sled but leaving the stock clutching should be wiped from this earth.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

Everyone knew this was coming before they ordered their 24.

• Like 1