Check your account email address ×

Arctic Catalyst on the scales

8 minutes ago, mnstang said:

This place is a joke.  Few people have the biggest hard in for this guy they will follow him anywhere shit in any topic.  Old men to boot.

I kind of enjoy it. Proves the old adage that if you can't handle someone's opinion, you result to name calling. kROMMER must, and I am assuming, not gotten the message that I don't care what a stalker thinks, and will no longer respond to his idiocy.

33 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I kind of enjoy it. Proves the old adage that if you can't handle someone's opinion, you result to name calling. kROMMER must, and I am assuming, not gotten the message that I don't care what a stalker thinks, and will no longer respond to his idiocy.

Since you always start the name calling, the bullshit that ruins threads, and do nothing but lie its funny that you still haven't admitted that you are the only one doing any stalking.  In case you forgot, you went out of your way, spoke to a bunch of people to figure out my name and where I worked.  Then you pretended to be a tough guy (another common occurrence) and claimed you would be calling my work (you are too big of a pussy to do that, just like you are too big of a pussy to ride with any of the guys you claim are slow)

BTW, I just went to the website of the place you bragged about being an engineer for on here countless times, and looked for the name you use on here all the time.

You are listed as a tech, not an engineer and work for someone with the same last name.

Even someone as stupid as you can figure out that the only reason you have a job there is because the person in a higher position (with the same last name) gave you the job because they feel sorry for you (and who can blame them, you act, talk, and use the grammar of a deficient 8 year old).

BTW putting yourself through 2 years of a community college isn't anything at all to brag about.
If a janitor has a better degree, in a more difficult subject, at a private school, all paid for with loans, work study, and scholarships what does that say about you?

Edited by krom

I see the mouth of ignorance is still posting. Not going to bother reading, as his anger and hatred is so sad. Is this the voice of New York? I hope he trashed me well. Just makes him more the stalker he is. Beware. 

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You were the one that reacted like a 7th grade bitch to the post, not him.

Well he stalked me. Great roll model you have there. Stupid fucker!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, mnstang said:

This place is a joke.  Few people have the biggest hard in for this guy they will follow him anywhere shit in any topic.  Old men to boot.

here's where things immediately went south, on page one.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/58882-arctic-catalyst-on-the-scales/&do=findComment&comment=1596529

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like i said, its always @ZR6000RR that starts the name calling, and the gay shit. He lies so much he loses track of which lie he posted where, or lies so often that he starts to believe its true.

Edited by krom

23 hours ago, krom said:

Hey @ZR6000RR  They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  All of the words from every pic in this collage describe you and your personality to a t

Jimwit Rambum.jpg

@ZR6000RR since you aren't anywhere near intelligent enough to figure it out, I'll do it for you.

Screenshot 2023-07-28 140138.png

Screenshot 2023-07-28 140227.png

Screenshot 2023-07-28 140300.png

• Haha 1

In the past weight never mattered to the Cat faithful. When Doo and Poo led the charge with rate reduction the Cat boys said they would fold like tin cans and bashed away. Some even posted photos of wrecked Poo and Doo sleds to make their point. Now that Cat has come to the table with what appears to be a nice upgrade, the Cat faithful are bragging up the new light weight offering. Seems odd that weight of a sled now matters.

It's just to bad that it has been fitted with a trolling motor, although that may be a good thing based on some of the Cat riders on here. Not mentioning anyone specific.

:stirthepot:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

In the past weight never mattered to the Cat faithful. When Doo and Poo led the charge with rate reduction the Cat boys said they would fold like tin cans and bashed away. Some even posted photos of wrecked Poo and Doo sleds to make their point. Now that Cat has come to the table with what appears to be a nice upgrade, the Cat faithful are bragging up the new light weight offering. Seems odd that weight of a sled now matters.

It's just to bad that it has been fitted with a trolling motor, although that may be a good thing based on some of the Cat riders on here. Not mentioning anyone specific.

Weight has always been important, but strenght is too.  Do has been struggling with weak bulkheads (or modules) since the original "flying nun"  It's no coincidence that aftermarket companies make and sell reinforcing kits (doo even had them in their accy catalog at one point, not sure if they still do). The G5 doo is still considerably weaker than a procross, and doesn't have any real weight advantage.

Poo has the lightest sleds, but cast a-arms, and weak cast bulkhead have issues too.  Hell all the mountain guys say they bend/break if you hit a pine cone.  and I've had several x cat riders that remain friends say that a hit that would just rip the bars out of their hands, or bend an a-arm on their cat, broke the bulkhead on their poo.

It should be easy for the catalyst alloy steel front frame to be stronger and stiffer than doo or poo (the stiffer the better, just as true for sleds, as it is for your old lady)

We will find out for sure in a couple of months though

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

There were a lot of Cat guys that either never bought one or left the brand completely due to the pig that was the Twin Spar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Weight has always been important, but strenght is too.  Do has been struggling with weak bulkheads (or modules) since the original "flying nun"  It's no coincidence that aftermarket companies make and sell reinforcing kits (doo even had them in their accy catalog at one point, not sure if they still do). The G5 doo is still considerably weaker than a procross, and doesn't have any real weight advantage.

Poo has the lightest sleds, but cast a-arms, and weak cast bulkhead have issues too.  Hell all the mountain guys say they bend/break if you hit a pine cone.  and I've had several x cat riders that remain friends say that a hit that would just rip the bars out of their hands, or bend an a-arm on their cat, broke the bulkhead on their poo.

It should be easy for the catalyst alloy steel front frame to be stronger and stiffer than doo or poo (the stiffer the better, just as true for sleds, as it is for your old lady)

A buddy of mine broke a tab used for motor mounting on his assault....whole thing had to be torn apart and chassis replaced. Fortunately for him it was under warranty.

Edited by Premium
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

@kromget Matt to bring the RXC over like he was supposed to months ago and I’ll bring my RXC and race scales over to do a side by side comparison on them.

I'll give it a shot, but like you said it was supposed to be there months ago.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Lots of room in there. 👍

I am waiting for the side dump version before I place my order. I don’t want the snow on the ground muffling the blast from it. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, krom said:

I knew you wouldn't let me down. I'm just waiting now for the dude who likens Cat to being Ferrari like.:lol2:

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

I knew you wouldn't let me down. I'm just waiting now for the dude who likens Cat to being Ferrari like.:lol2:

:dunno:

first two are G5-G4 second two are XP/XM/XS (since the only thing that changed is the name and some plastic, the same kit fits 2 "generations"

Screenshot 2023-07-29 082033.png

Screenshot 2023-07-29 082124.png

Screenshot 2023-07-29 082340.png

Screenshot 2023-07-29 082652.png

Edited by krom

2 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

that's due to low production (cough sales) numbers.  

hopefully this new model is everything it's being hyped to be and the strength and durability remains.  have been waiting for the 2024 parts catalogs to show up on Country Cat.  the Procross models are listed but nothing for the Catalyst yet.  seen any break downs on your end yet @krom?

• Haha 1