Check your account email address ×

Arctic Catalyst on the scales

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Estart ways more than 10 lbs. Again battery and starter and wiring is 22-25 lbs. You cant change that. Shot is not estart. Apples to apples. Wet weight is all that matters, real world. 

600 has no shot start it’s electric start and sorry the 137 version with e-start to be fair is 484 129 is 480. So according to the factory e-start is a 14lb option not 22-25. It’s a perfectly fair comparison and cat is still falling short of the competition.

Edited by 800renegaderider

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

600 has no shot start it’s electric start and sorry the 137 version with e-start to be fair is 484 129 is 480. So according to the factory e-start is a 14lb option not 22-25. It’s a perfectly fair comparison and cat is still falling short of the competition.

So the battery is made of helium? I'm not a betting man, but cats RXC NON ES will be lighter, and does ES weighs quite a bit more  than 14 lbs. Oh, wait.  No pull start on the ES models. This is so easy, I might retire early and defunk the BS for profit.

dry weight 

wet weight 

wet weight with a fat person on it weight 

wet weight with a fat person who has been drinking, eating bar food all day weight 

the list goes on... wait 

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

dry weight 

wet weight 

wet weight with a fat person on it weight 

wet weight with a fat person who has been drinking, eating bar food all day weight 

the list goes on... wait 

You missed the wet weight with a Dunce riding it.

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I design the roads you drive on. Other than that, you are an idiot. Ooh, look what I did with his post. I am so fek!

You never stop with the bullshit and lies...  You don't design shit, you hold a stop sign, and get coffee for the people with real degrees that do the actual work. Hell, the county website makes it look like you aren't even the senior coffee fetcher

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Calling homophobic names. Breathing. 

You are always the one that starts all the gay shit.......

Edited by krom

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Add up the wiring, the controllers, servos, etc. It is closer to 10. No one offers non electric start anymore on trail sleds, though you could get the RXC without.

As usual you are a wrong, and a moron...

atac 1.jpg

atac 2.jpg

So for kicks I weighed a spare sled battery, just under 15lbs. So I figure for the whole e-start setup including starter ring gear it is probably around 20lbs. A gallon of coolant and 3 quarts of oil are around 17lbs combined.

Based on that, 499 - (17+20) = 462 lbs for the hardcore R-XC 137.

Heavier than I would have liked to see, but possibly still the lightest on the market for 600 trail sleds.

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wiring plus the Servo's on the shocks. You are the moron. 

No end to your bullshit and stupidity.. 
How many IQS shocks have you picked up, how many standard ifp, or qs3 shocks???  0, maybe 1.
How much do you think those tiny stepper motors weigh (they are not servos) BTW "Servo's" isn't the plural of servo
There is less than 10' of wire for the shocks on the entire sled.

Edited by krom

23 minutes ago, Premium said:

So for kicks I weighed a spare sled battery, just under 15lbs. So I figure for the whole e-start setup including starter ring gear it is probably around 20lbs. A gallon of coolant and 3 quarts of oil are around 17lbs combined.

Based on that, 499 - (17+20) = 462 lbs for the hardcore R-XC 137.

Heavier than I would have liked to see, but possibly still the lightest on the market for 600 trail sleds.

battery, starter, ring gear and wiring... @mnstang removed them from a 800 H/C and I believe it was around 25lbs  

thinking back a bit, they never told us precisely which sled by comparison the Catalyst was 10% lighter than... did they?   

they don't publish weights often so using this as a comparative baseline of 512lbs... 

https://www.snowmobile.com/specs/arctic-cat/trail/2020/zr-6000/limited-137-ars-ii.html

1 minute ago, krom said:

How many IQS shocks have you picked up, how many standard ifp, or qs3 shocks???  0, maybe 1.
How much do you think those tiny stepper motors weigh (they are not servos) BTW Servo's isn't the plural of servo

It adds up dipshit! compared to the base shocks without the reservoir's, I would say it is probably closer to 15 lbs, but you are the expert. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

It adds up dipshit! compared to the base shocks without the reservoir's, I would say it is probably closer to 15 lbs, but you are the expert. 

And as usual you would be completely wrong

7 minutes ago, krom said:

How much do you think those tiny stepper motors weigh (they are not servos) BTW Servo's isn't the plural of servo

more importantly... how much do snow trackers weigh, what's the loudest CAN for this new sleigh... and does this helmet make my ass look fat? 

:lol: