Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

This is way past losing a debate with you. I was merely saying how you turn to personal shots when someone disagrees with your opinions. It's your MO.

Isnt that the truth. You have sunk so low to actually flush your own head in the toilet. Bravo.

Did you hold you 4inch diameter head down with that size 15 boot? must have enjoyed that huh Did you flex at the same time to show dominance? I bet you did.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Isnt that the truth. You have sunk so low to actually flush your own head in the toilet. Bravo.

Did you hold you 4inch diameter head down with that size 15 boot? must have enjoyed that huh Did you flex at the same time to show dominance? I bet you did.

Did you not read the Hooked on Phonics book I sent you? You'll never get out of HS with this kind of writing. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Why do guys spend all day arguing with Snowrider or Mainecat? Honest question.

Not all day. I rarely go back and forth with those idiots any more than 2 posts a thread.  I make my point or throw a diss and move on. On topic politically , typically or toolkit and fuse Sled remarks :lmao:

You Guys been going since last night about ex Wifes , his job , his boat, etc....

Just an observation. :read:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I plan on being the last man on my side of the fence. It’ll be you, jimmy, and all the rest over there. :lol:  

MC and SR will forever be on the wrong side of the fence for You. 

You're at least tolerable despite being a white Guilt Van Guy. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Not all day. I rarely go back and forth with those idiots any more than 2 posts a thread.  I make my point or throw a diss and move on. On topic politically , typically or toolkit and fuse Sled remarks :lmao:

Actually I wasn't talking about you in particular but you can't deny that some members do it all day every day. SR threads are usually hot right away. Yet I never see members complain about those threads or the people that troll MC and SR or Spindry.

Do you find that odd at all?

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Actually I wasn't talking about you in particular but you can't deny that some members do it all day every day. SR threads are usually hot right away. Yet I never see members complain about those threads or the people that troll MC and SR.

Well you cropped out my reason for me mentioning it

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You Guys been going since last night about ex Wifes , his job , his boat, etc....

If Angry Steve was arguing with Him about the topic, politics or just random name calling i wouldn't have gave a second thought. 

The Dude seems unhinged at times yet thinks he is slamming Drifbusta with just personal attacks. Lame. Does the same to me. 

Maybe others see it too.:dunno:

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I mean really? 

More Wife talk? 

Thought Family/Wives was off limits yet this inbred PA prick constantly breaks that rule. And you back it up. 

Like I said lame. :read:

362DB2C8-A234-4ADD-AA90-A3F6CA135D82.jpeg

No shit but those two weasels will rationalize it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I mean really? 

More Wife talk? 

Thought Family/Wives was off limits yet this inbred PA prick constantly breaks that rule. And you back it up

Insulting family members is off limits. May I remind you Driftbusta is the only one to break said guidelines, multiple times, including mine.

Close doesn't count unless you're playing the Karen card, then the sky is the limit.

I'm not on much in the evenings , are you saying Woolie does this all day with other people too?

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Just an observation. :read:

MC and SR will forever be on the wrong side of the fence for You. 

You're at least tolerable despite being a white Guilt Van Guy. 

Dementiabusta been going at it too. 

Funny stuff. I'm pretty sure he's used to it if what he claims is true after all these years.

:bc:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Insulting family members is off limits. May I remind you Driftbusta is the only one to break said guidelines, multiple times, including mine.

Close doesn't count unless you're playing the Karen card, then the sky is the limit.

I'm not on much in the evenings , are you saying Woolie does this all day with other people too?

I don't believe I've ever insulted a family member here. Simply stating what one's wife did or does for a living shouldn't come across as an insult unless said member who mentioned it is himself insulted with their spouses said profession.

Edited by Steve753

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't believe I've ever insulted a family member here.

I have never seen you do it, or even close to it. The last few members that did that come to mind are Polaris 550(banned), Badger (banned) and Woolie. Quite the trio right there.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Actually I wasn't talking about you in particular but you can't deny that some members do it all day every day. SR threads are usually hot right away. Yet I never see members complain about those threads or the people that troll MC and SR or Spindry.

All day every day!!!!1111 :lol:

Don't you find that odd?

Good grief, they are the site’s biggest trolls looking for attention and somehow you are perplexed that they get it???? How is that odd 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't believe I've ever insulted a family member here. Simply stating what one's wife did or does for a living shouldn't come across as an insult unless said member who mentioned it is himself insulted with their spouses said profession.

I would never bring a forum member’s family member into the discussion here. I have the utmost sympathy for what they have to live with. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All day every day!!!!1111 :lol:

Don't you find that odd?

Good grief, they are the site’s biggest trolls looking for attention and somehow you are perplexed that they get it???? How is that odd 

Your attention accusations are simply an admission.  You’re the best ball :fluffy: on the site :lol:  Jimmy’s scrotum has never been so clean :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yet they take on all comers and manage to stay within the site rules. Woolie is a troll too and when he gets the attention he desires by posting every aspect of his life guys lose their shit and think the rule breaking is A-OK. That is odd. Kudos to MC and SR for not being whiny little bitches about it.

Can you imagine if Snowrider or MC has members like Jimmy T. or Bontz that jump in to fight all their battles? Things wouldn't quite be the same would they:dunno:

Steve Popsicles

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yet they take on all comers and manage to stay within the site rules. Woolie is a troll too and when he gets the attention he desires by posting every aspect of his life guys lose their shit and think the rule breaking is A-OK. That is odd. Kudos to MC and SR for not being whiny little bitches about it.

Can you imagine if Snowrider or MC has members like Jimmy T. or Bontz that jump in to fight all their battles? Things wouldn't quite be the same would they:dunno:

Steve Popsicles

They don’t have members that jump in though :lol:But you’re right, they just keep saying stupid shit over and over without breaking the rules. DerpRiders been a whiny bitch and MC is whining all the time but I think that’s just because of his advanced age