Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

What’s he lying about?

He claimed before congress to have rescued a kidnapped girl who later testified in court that she rescued herself and never met Ballard until years later. Why would he need to fabricate a story?  No facts to present maybe??

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I got the impression from watching Jim C on the Shawn Ryan show that he’s milking this thing. The prayer beads, comments that his safety is threatened, and especially his morose outlook all felt like a put on. 

Well he's an actor and their profession is to fool their audience into believing what they are selling. It's why they should stay the fuck out of politics.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well he's an actor and their profession is to fool their audience into believing what they are selling. It's why they should stay the fuck out of politics.

Glad Ronald Reagan didn’t listen to some Canadian jagoff.

BTW your protests are growing more vehement…interesting.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I have no doubt that there’s child trafficking going among the wealthy. Most wealthy folks are despicable assholes. But when he starts with the adrenochrome bullshit, I don’t see how anyone can take him serious. He totally lost me at that point. Ain’t running down that Qanan rabbit hole. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol2:

Is Justin Trudeau an actor?

In 2007, Trudeau starred in the two-part CBC Television miniseries The Great War, which gave an account of Canada's participation in the First World War.
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Doug said:
:lol2:

Is Justin Trudeau an actor?

In 2007, Trudeau starred in the two-part CBC Television miniseries The Great War, which gave an account of Canada's participation in the First World War.

Thanks for proving my point :bc:

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have no doubt that there’s child trafficking going among the wealthy. Most wealthy folks are despicable assholes. But when he starts with the adrenochrome bullshit, I don’t see how anyone can take him serious. He totally lost me at that point. Ain’t running down that Qanan rabbit hole. :lol: 

I totally agree but there is always some that will.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

So nobody can explain how the left can make a movie disappear? Seems like a bunch of made up drama. 

There is a video floating around Facebook of a guy who went to see the movie with cell phone footage, of people sitting in the theater, and being told that they were not going to show the movie, and that they would be given credit for the tickets. Then the guy recording the video goes on to say to the guy.” How come your website says this movie has been sold out for the last three days and we have a half empty theater? And now you’re telling us that you’re not gonna show at the movie.“  That is pretty fucked up and I don’t think anybody can explain that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toslow said:

What’s he lying about?

He's also made many claims of fantastical heroic rescue missions but when questioned has zero proof to back them up,just his word.No bodycam footage,no video of rescued children.

One would think after 10 years of saving children there would be enough video evidence to create a real documentary regarding this disgusting topic but it seems there is none. I find that awfully strange in this day and age, especially when it's donors paying your half million dollar salary. Maybe that's why donations are down 30%, they aren't seeing any return for their money.

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I just looked at CNN and Fox, and did a search using "Sound of Freedom".  Go give it a try and tell me the left isn't doing their best to make the movie disappear (or, not even acknowledging it for that matter).

Amusingly, I did the search you propose and found that the first 5 pages of google were all conspiracy theories and nothing from CNN itself....but no surprise as they don't seem to cover movies.  Searching for Insidious or the red door on site:cnn.com also shows nothing.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is a video floating around Facebook of a guy

Seriously?:lol: FB video :lol: Where did this occur? What city?

If they aren't showing it in theatres how did it make so much money?

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Seriously?:lol: FB video :lol: Where did this occur? What city?

If they aren't showing it in theatres how did it make so much money?

I saw the clip, there was a half a theater full of very angry moviegoers. You can take it at face value or accuse me of being a liar.  I can’t explain why they wouldn’t show the movie, or why their website showed that it was sold out when it wasn’t.  Given the full court press by the media, and the people who they have propagandized against it, it is very curious, just the same.   :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Amusingly, I did the search you propose and found that the first 5 pages of google were all conspiracy theories and nothing from CNN itself....but no surprise as they don't seem to cover movies.  Searching for Insidious or the red door on site:cnn.com also shows nothing.

Get outta here dude .... no way!!  Google has a bunch of links to conspiracy theories surrounding the movie?  I'd never have guessed that!!  :lol2:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just pasted 100 million.

Interesting watching the covid global iq retards here are the ones trying to knock this down.  Brainwashed sheep.

:lol:

Are you ever going to get over all of this COVID crap? FS is the only place that I ever hear anyone even mention it anymore.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you ever going to get over all of this COVID crap? FS is the only place that I ever hear anyone even mention it anymore.

The only ones wanting to forget it are the ones who fell for the scam.

It's far from over.

Glad you let your rights gets trampled on without question.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I saw the clip, there was a half a theater full of very angry moviegoers. You can take it at face value or accuse me of being a liar.  I can’t explain why they wouldn’t show the movie, or why their website showed that it was sold out when it wasn’t.  Given the full court press by the media, and the people who they have propagandized against it, it is very curious, just the same.   :dunno: 

People are going to theaters and they have no markings of this film being played.  Doubt it's a coincidence.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's far from over.

fedup.gif

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People are going to theaters and they have no markings of this film being played.  Doubt it's a coincidence.

Are you claiming it's a box office flop? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's far from over.

FFS…WTF did you do about “your rights being trampled” and blathering nonstop here 24/7 does not count.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…WTF did you do about “your rights being trampled” and blathering nonstop here 24/7 does not count.

Bidens executive order was no biggie for you idiots.  Brainwashed morons.

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's far from over.

How is that the case when you are the only one that gives a shit about it? Where are all the others like you that still need to mention it 50 times a day? Do you have your own forum to give each other high fives all day long?

Get over it and move on. Nobody else here gives a fuck about it anymore except YOU.

• Like 1