Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

DerpRiders been a whiny bitch and MC is whining all the time but I think that’s just because of his advanced age

I haven't seen either of them tagging ckf to complain or break site rules. I can't say that for Woolie and his crew. It never stops from them. Why it hurts them so much, nobody knows.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

I haven't seen either of them tagging ckf to complain or break site rules. I can't say that for Woolie and his crew. It never stops from them. Why it hurts them so much, nobody knows.

Yeah you edited out the part of my post that said they haven’t been breaking the rules. One of them tags me daily looking for attention when I rarely even address him directly anymore

Maybe take your advice you gave me once unsolicited and start using the ignore function. It’s free and works great! 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yet they take on all comers and manage to stay within the site rules. Woolie is a troll too and when he gets the attention he desires by posting every aspect of his life guys lose their shit and think the rule breaking is A-OK. That is odd. Kudos to MC and SR for not being whiny little bitches about it.

Can you imagine if Snowrider or MC has members like Jimmy T. or Bontz that jump in to fight all their battles? Things wouldn't quite be the same would they:dunno:

Steve Popsicles

Can you imagine if you weren’t such a butthurt little cunt everyday…yeah…me neither.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe take your advice you gave me once unsolicited and start using the ignore function. It’s free and works great! 

I am not the one complaining though :bc:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can you imagine if you weren’t such a butthurt little cunt everyday…yeah…me neither.

Please address me as "Popsicles" :thumbsup: That is such an epic burn, some of your best original work TBH.

How you came up with that is just masterful :bc:. You got me there.

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please address me as "Popsicles" :thumbsup: That is such an epic burn, some of your best original work TBH.

How you came up with that is just masterful :bc:. You got me there.

Where did the popsicles moniker come from?

It's wayyyyy funnier when Jimmy Testicles tells the story. Woolie thought it was great too :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Where did the popsicles moniker come from?

On 9/8/2023 at 12:19 PM, DriftBusta said:

Go running to ckf some more Stevie popsicles.  :lol:  Good one Smales. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I mean really? 

More Wife talk? 

Thought Family/Wives was off limits yet this inbred PA prick constantly breaks that rule. And you back it up. 

Like I said lame. :read:

362DB2C8-A234-4ADD-AA90-A3F6CA135D82.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit but those two weasels will rationalize it.

Fucking guy thinks he's Merrick Garland with his pronouncements and declarations, then throw in the Jekyll Hyde act.  But he's contributing.  He's popular.  Its nauseating.   :lol:   :flush: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Me and "my crew"?  My god put the bong down.  So anyone else who also think you guys are behaving like assholes and now I have a crew?   Read the room.  You know why I call you white trash?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I don't believe I've ever insulted a family member here. Simply stating what one's wife did or does for a living shouldn't come across as an insult unless said member who mentioned it is himself insulted with their spouses said profession.

No its not an insult its just bitchy and gay. But that's your MO around here I guess.  Just like talking about Drifts Career. And now Ex Wife. 

You seem obsessed with other Men's Wife's and Careers . Yet wont answer any questions about what you do for a living or anything about your Wife when asked.  How convenient . :read:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

No its not an insult its just bitchy and gay. But that's your MO around here I guess.  Just like talking about Drifts Career. And now Ex Wife. 

You seem obsessed with other Men's Wife's and Careers . Yet wont answer any questions about what you do for a living or anything about your Wife when asked.  How convenient . :read:

Thank you.  Glass house bullshit, while they cross the only 2 rules this place has.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you.  Glass house bullshit, while they cross the only 2 rules this place has.  :bc: 

Worse part is I just asked the Dude to stop saying it. Thats it. That should of been enough as Man to Man.  Didnt even complain at first but he just continued to argue and mention it.  So yeah I complained to HSR but not like anything changed. 

I attack Snowrider and MC but not once did they ask me to stop saying something if they did I would. And not once did I ever even mention their Wife and never would. 

• Like 4

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you all start too many threads I dislike and make comments I disagree with..  not to mention all those annoying polls. 

rabbit-loo-roll_1571204i.jpg?imwidth=680

this thread is shit, so here's some tp for your bungholes 

You dont have to read it Karen. Remember? 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You seem obsessed with me again.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Worse part is I just asked the Dude to stop saying it. Thats it. That should of been enough as Man to Man.  Didnt even complain at first but he just continued to argue and mention it.  So yeah I complained to HSR but not like anything changed. 

I attack Snowrider and MC but not once did they ask me to stop saying something if they did I would. And not once did I ever even mention their Wife and never would. 

Yep, I've asked some to stop also, and it continued. I complained and got that it was all good, no issue..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't you just get banned twice for breaking them? 

Didn't you just get banned twice for breaking them? 

Once for breaking the rules re: insulting Deephavens wife.

Second one for for not knowing when to shut up to the site owner.

No vacations for posting my name or insulting my wife as per my request 

Just now, HSR said:

Oh wow I must've missed some of that while I was gone. Missed it on the back read too.

Why don't some of you guys start using the GSF as a no bashing CE instead of trying to change this one to suit your personal needs? Start some threads and get the conversations going :bc: It would have to follow the no bashing rules and if any hair pulling starts something can be done.

I thought Jimmy was practicing as a mod here for the new no bashing CE but he won't volunteer to help around here.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe they are happy with his advice, seems to be doing a good job.

You complimenting someone is a direct attack on them.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I have never seen you do it, or even close to it. The last few members that did that come to mind are Polaris 550(banned), Badger (banned) and Woolie. Quite the trio right there.

Trio of inbred morons.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I would never bring a forum member’s family member into the discussion here. I have the utmost sympathy for what they have to live with. 

Yep, Woolie's already run 2 off.  Piece of work that guy is.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why don't some of you guys start using the GSF as a no bashing CE instead of trying to change this one to suit your personal needs? Start some threads and get the conversations going :bc: It would have to follow the no bashing rules and if any hair pulling starts something can be done.

I thought Jimmy was practicing as a mod here for the new no bashing CE but he won't volunteer to help around here.

Lets be clear I am not asking to change the rules here. 

I was simply stating my opinion and that I think its in bad taste and faggy. And usually He can be cool but seems to lash out. 

Others agree.  

That is all. 

:dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

yeah yeah sure Judge Judy.  #1 postwhore and proud of it.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

7zs4yy.thumb.jpg.b10cbfa9fed5f9c900b472a7923092ba.jpg

Oh wow I must've missed some of that while I was gone. Missed it on the back read too.

Oh yes.  While you were gone.  We're gonna talk family/ex family I make no distinction.....you postwhores want to behave like assholes, I can do the same.....hows your wife like you going off for weeks at a time riding dirtbikes in 3rd world countries?  Didn't your brother in law almost die and spend months in the hospital after your last trip to East Bumfuckistan?  I've ridden and raced dirtbikes since I was a kid, and I can't think of any more of a dumb and stupid risk for an alleged happily married adult man to do.  In fact what would give me great satisfaction would be using you for a berm, because even at my age, I have little doubt thats exactly what you would be.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lets be clear I am not asking to change the rules here. 

I was simply stating my opinion and that I think its in bad taste and faggy. And usually He can be cool but seems to lash out. 

Others agree.  

That is all. 

:dunno:

Saying your wife gives out the vaccine is lashing out? It's bragging when you say it and somehow insulting when I say it.

Strange dude.