Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah yeah sure Judge Judy.  #1 poster and proud of it.  

7zs4yy.thumb.jpg.b10cbfa9fed5f9c900b472a7923092ba.jpg

Oh yes.  While you were gone.  We're gonna talk family/ex family I make no distinction.....you postwhores want to behave like assholes, I can do the same.....hows your wife like you going off for weeks at a time riding dirtbikes in 3rd world countries?  Didn't your brother in law almost die and spend months in the hospital after your last trip to East Bumfuckistan?  I've ridden and raced dirtbikes since I was a kid, and I can't think of any more of a dumb and stupid risk for an alleged happily married adult man to do.  In fact what would give me great satisfaction would be using you for a berm, because even at my age, I have little doubt thats exactly what you would be.  :lol: 

She's been with me on alot of the trips. Thanks for caring though.

:bc:

29 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lets be clear I am not asking to change the rules here. 

I was simply stating my opinion and that I think its in bad taste and faggy. And usually He can be cool but seems to lash out. 

Others agree.  

That is all. 

:dunno:

That’s all I was doing as well but ‘ol Popsicle is a little slow on the uptake.

• Haha 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

She's been with me on alot of the trips. Thanks for caring though.

Trust me I don't care.  She wasn't there when your bil almost died.  Btw, you don't need to send me any more pics of his head getting stitched back together either.  I mean, if we're going to be sharing pms.......

105fae5b-a370-4e4c-8520-3a64118075c7_1.ba59419d54e3d628001bd0116f162b77.webp 105fae5b-a370-4e4c-8520-3a64118075c7_1.ba59419d54e3d628001bd0116f162b77.webp

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trust me I don't care.  She wasn't there when your bil almost died.  Btw, you don't need to send me any more pics of his head getting stitched back together either.  I mean, if we're going to be sharing pms.......

105fae5b-a370-4e4c-8520-3a64118075c7_1.ba59419d54e3d628001bd0116f162b77.webp 33.58 kB · 0 downloads 105fae5b-a370-4e4c-8520-3a64118075c7_1.ba59419d54e3d628001bd0116f162b77.webp 33.58 kB · 0 downloads

Looking at doing a Blue Ridge parkway trip at the end of this month. Should be some nice colorful foliage to view.

I didn't send you a picture of a bat. :dunno:

Screenshot_20230920_195402.jpg

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Looking at doing a Blue Ridge parkway trip at the end of this month. Should be some nice colorful foliage to view.

I didn't send you a picture of a bat. :dunno:

Screenshot_20230920_195402.jpg

You didn't?  Maybe it was Deephaven   :dunno: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You didn't?  Maybe it was Deephaven   :dunno: 

I sent you pictures of bikes. Me in front of the Taj and my BIL head. 

You sent me pictures of your nice boat.

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Lets be clear I am not asking to change the rules here. 

I was simply stating my opinion and that I think its in bad taste and faggy. And usually He can be cool but seems to lash out. 

Others agree.  

That is all. 

:dunno:

Actually I didn't have you in mind when I posted that, just a suggestion for some of the forum community that may read the CE but not post.

13 hours ago, Doug said:

That's normally you tagging CKF when you back yourself into a corner.

Doug another member, Badger, had issues with our ignore function failing after a day or two. This post told me it was acting up again so I turned up the settings to Maximum Max !!! Let me know if my posts show up again. Another quote is fine.

16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Where did the popsicles moniker come from?

All kidding aside, when I changed my Av to what it is now, Jimmy T. said "wow that's quite the popsicle!!! " and he's been calling me Popsicles ever since. Hence why I started using his last name Testicles instead of his first or middle names :news:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Actually I didn't have you in mind when I posted that, just a suggestion for some of the forum community that may read the CE but not post.

Doug another member, Badger, had issues with our ignore function failing after a day or two. This post told me it was acting up again so I turned up the settings to Maximum Max !!! Let me know if my posts show up again. Another quote is fine.

Hey I was wrong. You still have a couple teeth left. 

and what you do have left really complements your overall look. 

Good job I guess. You earned a cookie but can you actually eat one. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Hey I was wrong. You still have a couple teeth left. 

and what you do have left really complements your overall look. 

Good job I guess. You earned a cookie but can you actually eat one. 

It's nice to have you back Frankie !!! How's life in jail? Any women to push over?