Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

Im not saying anyone here has acted out their fantasies, but looking and profiling some of what’s getting posted i would be surprised if this hasn’t happened yet 

Edited by toslow

33 minutes ago, toslow said:

Oh ain’t that rich, sure as fuck don’t change anything you’ve posted 

Grampies handing out freeze pops!  

I can still down 10 of those things in a sitting.  I know, weird.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I have to laugh at the guys on here that think because someone isn't outraged by this fictionalized movie of the story of child trafficking as told by one QUanon supporter portrayed by another QUanon supporter it somehow makes that person a "supporter" of child trafficking.

That is the most ridiculous outlandish position assigning I've seen here yet. To accuse anyone of supporting child trafficking is just stupid and one hell of a reach.

The fact that it took this movie to bring this to your guys attention is shameful and if you were truly concerned you would watch some factual documentaries that weren't made to line some whack jobs pockets. Just facts without creative influence or embellishment of characters just to hook you guys deeper in the gut:lol:

So Top Gun is real right? Peter Pan your childhood hero too?

You realize the marvel movies are make believe too.

I think it's time to put the BK crown away now. 

• Haha 1

How is it not possible to call into question the validity of this movie when those associated with it are claiming that children are being terrorized, murdered, and then liquified into a substance called adrenochrome. Which is used by wealthy people to get high. Adrenochrome is oxidized adrenaline. A substance that is easily and cheaply synthesized in a lab and has no psychoactive properties what so ever. 

• Haha 1

OUR heavily marketed its role in the rescue of “Liliana,” a young trafficking survivor, with Ballard telling a fanciful story about this rescue in Congressional testimony and in op-eds and media appearances in which he called for a border wall. She in fact rescued herself, and did not meet OUR representatives until years after she’d done so, when she was preparing to testify against her traffickers in court. The organization led a bizarre, blundering attempted rescue on the Haiti-Dominican Republic border based on intelligence sourced from a Utah psychic medium. (The same psychic went on to work as an executive director for an OUR-backed group, an adoption grant organization called Children Need Families, founded by Ballard’s wife Katherine.)

He was referring to Ballard and OUR, explaining why the former couldn’t attend the conference in person. "All kinds of places, the adrenochroming of children.” (The false claim that elites bleed children of a substance called adrenochrome, which can more easily be purchased from chemical suppliers, as part of ritualistic abuse is sourced directly from QAnon mythology.) This was awkward for OUR, which had to go on the defensive after Ballard implied in 2020 that it was perhaps credible for children to be “sold online,” as a conspiracy theory about the furniture company Wayfair claimed

recently released by the IRS after a pandemic-related delay, show that Ballard’s salary increased by 54% between 2021 and 2022, to about $546,000, even as donations to the organization appear to have decreased by roughly 30%. (Both Ballard’s wife Katherine and one of the couple’s children are on the payroll, as is Emily Evans, Ballard’s sister, who works as their communications officer, and Mark Blake, the organization's director, who is Ballard’s brother-in-law.)  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We get it…it’s all bullshit and fake…happy now? 

It really is bizarre how some people want to down play or discredit this movie so badly.  If they have no skin in the game, why do they care?  That is what makes you wonder.

Really don’t know how much is fake or what parts are real. 

what i do know is the world is talking about the real crime.

And that can’t be a bad thing.

the unfortunate part is in 6 months we will all have a new shiny toy that we can blabber about 

Edited by toslow

I haven't seen guys defend a fraudulent liar since ,, well, Trump :lol: Great work guys :bc:

So much smoke follows this guy wherever he goes but some refuse to look at the flames.