Check your account email address ×

Part of the 2024 election no one seems to be talking about

• Platinum Contributing Member

The GOAT already ramping up his schedule. His energy dwarfs that of people half his age. :thumbsup:   Biden will be campaigning from his basement again.....ain't gonna work this time.

Happy Friday!:ylsuper:

1688740900460.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_105144_Chrome.jpg

1688740978575.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

67% of Trumps Supreme Court deals in reality, Democrats don’t understand that word. Democrats can see it however they want, the truth is Joe in typical libtard fashion told a big fat lie and Democrats blame the adults. :lmao:

Fixed it for you.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The GOAT already ramping up his schedule. His energy dwarfs that of people half his age. :thumbsup:   Biden will be campaigning from his basement again.....ain't gonna work this time.

1688740900460.jpg

1688740978575.jpg

Trump rally in a nutshell.

I was cheated.

Biden is bad.

I help created the vaccine.

I'm going to throw all Democrats who crossed me in jail.

There, I saved everyone 2 hrs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump rally in a nutshell.

I was cheated.

Biden is bad.

I help created the vaccine.

I'm going to throw all Democrats who crossed me in jail.

There, I saved everyone 2 hrs.

those cramps from your period must have subsided today. you had them bad yesterday. 

you were really having trouble linking trump to every issue. Today is looking much better.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Nowhere near as mad at that as they are at Trump.  Anyone other than him could gain some traction perhaps, but the uneducated R's are going to fuck that all up for  us.

It appears the stupid little Dumbocrat students are the uneducated idiots. Imagine that, nobody taught them that you have to pay loans back in college but some music professor  taught them how to play the flute. :lmao:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1688740900460.jpg

1688740978575.jpg

this was about the house and senate you dumbbells... 

I am not sure the abortion issue is going to have the same legs it once had for both parties in 24. In blue states you ended up with less restrictions and in red states you got more restrictions on abortion which is what the voters wanted. I think Biden's corruption will have quite a bit of sway on the 24 election at all levels. 

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not sure the abortion issue is going to have the same legs it once had for both parties in 24. In blue states you ended up with less restrictions and in red states you got more restrictions on abortion which is what the voters wanted. I think Biden's corruption will have quite a bit of sway on the 24 election at all levels. 

Maybe not, , but if 'grab them by the pussy' Trump is on the ballot , who knows :dunno:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Roosting said:

same can be said for if " it's going to be a jungle" Joe is on the ballot. 

I don't think Sleepy Joe bothers women as much as DJT, but I could be wrong :dunno:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

clearly...

red wave... derrrrr :crazy:

Yup...Trump's fault:lol:and though it might not have been the wave predicted,they still won the house.:thumbsup:

just-for-the-record.jpg

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think Sleepy Joe bothers women as much as DJT, but I could be wrong :dunno:

Republicans need to start an election campaign that would target the simple fact that democrats are doing everything they can to undermine women.  The whole transgender sports situation should work against dems.

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Back on topic.  Trump is going to cause the R's to have the minority in the house and senate.  

Go back to sleep 💤.   And turn off the MSM before you do so:thumbsup: