Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

1 hour ago, Snake said:

GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!

Once again, legal gun owners don't commit crimes

SNAKE 2023.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The real question if there is a blazing party like that in the white house is why wasn't woolie invited?

He only gets invites to breakfast with Trump Jr.:news:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

He only gets invites to breakfast with Trump Jr.:news:

:lol: It really seems to bother you given how many times you’ve mentioned it to my once.   I obviously thought it would give everyone in here a chuckle, on both sides.  He was sitting at the next table over with his kids and I thought it funny is all.  I know you probably run into Trudeau at the grocery store on a regular basis and all…

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: It really seems to bother you given how many times you’ve mentioned it to my once.   I obviously thought it would give everyone in here a chuckle, on both sides.  He was sitting at the next table over with his kids and I thought it funny is all.  I know you probably run into Trudeau at the grocery store on a regular basis and all…

And then you 

Faints.gif

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And we don't fucking care and yet your insecure ass just needed to tell the story again.  You really are a piece of shit.  

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And we don't fucking care and yet your insecure ass just needed to tell the story again.  You really are a piece of shit.  

LOL .. seems to me that your buddy is the one who keeps bringing it up, so someone appears to care :whistle:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

And then you 

Faints.gif

It was more like a minute later to the wife, "hey did you see who was sitting there?".  And that was it.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't bring it up, you angry little half man.  The only one coming off as insecure is you.  Secretive theoretical physicist guy.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

Bring it up?  :lol:  that isn't the point, you were Uber happy to type it out again.  Insecure fuck.  Love how you think knowing what other people do will make you feel better...in particular since you needed to get married a third time to finally get a job that is a career.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Bring it up?  :lol:  that isn't the point, you were Uber happy to type it out again.  Insecure fuck.  Love how you think knowing what other people do will make you feel better...in particular since you needed to get married a third time to finally get a job that is a career.

Lmao 🤣.... it's not every day you see the GOAT's 🐐 son. How is that being insecure?......you got some issues bro....:lol:hittin the bottle again I assume.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣.... it's not every day you see the GOAT's 🐐 son. How is that being insecure?......you got some issues bro....:lol:hittin the bottle again I assume.

I think he needs our very own "FS Dr. Phil" (Steve) to offer some help.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Damn, I've gotten texts like this from women...

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Poor Deepfaggot, how's the trans surgery going.

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Holy shit guy, you'd think I fucked your dog by that response.  Drunk and angry again.  Not sure what you're so hostile about, but hopefully you get your anger issues under control.  Wow.  :lol: 

• Like 1