Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

Breaking: 51 Intelligence Officers have declared the baggie full of coke found in the White House library "likely falsified by RUSSIAN Intelligence." They further claim that it would be completely out-of-character for Hunter Biden to misplace or "just lose" such an expensive object.

• Haha 3

On 7/10/2023 at 9:03 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually, a lot of these threads are becoming pro-Trump.   Well at least when I post in them.:lol:....and I expect as time goes on, they will even be more pro.

I still have hope you will come around....I don't think you are totally lost and TDS stricken yet. :bc:

1688935907945.jpg

1688939068077.jpg

I’m not voting for that POS, nor the current president.  Both are just hot garbage.

Neal

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I’m not voting for that POS, nor the current president.  Both are just hot garbage.

Neal

:goodpost:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Clearly Biden won't be the nominee....will the GOP field tighten?  I have hope, but hope doest vote. 

Trumps afraid of going to the debate. 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Which is particularly sad considering how brain dead Biden is.

I'm talking about the primary debates.

I would much rather see a debate between Biden and Kennedy, Jr. ... but that won't happen.  A general election debate between two geriatrics who shouldn't even be on the ballot - no thanks.  One is a bumbling idiot and the other tries to make himself look good by bullying the bumbling idiot.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I would much rather see a debate between Biden and Kennedy, Jr. ... but that won't happen.  A general election debate between two geriatrics who shouldn't even be on the ballot - no thanks.  One is a bumbling idiot and the other tries to make himself look good by bullying the bumbling idiot.  

It doesn't matter Biden won't be the nominee....he has no election staff or any organization.  He will step aside as late as possible so people start to vote before they can vett the Dim candidate 

Just now, SkisNH said:

It doesn't matter Biden won't be the nominee....he has no election staff or any organization.  He will step aside as late as possible so people start to vote before they can vett the Dim candidate 

I've been thinking that as well. I also thought Mikey was going to throw his hat in the ring, but it's probably getting to late.

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Too much stupidity feeding off the orange idiot.

You know that trump is way more intelligent and successful than you right?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The best Deepfaggot ever accomplished is to work as a Walmart Greeter.

That’s kinda the thing. You have people like fagden, deepfaggot etc calling trump an idiot and a moron while they’re, well, total losers at everything they’ve tried 

Maybe they don’t like trump and whatever. Bur let’s be honest about who the losers actually are here 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s kinda the thing. You have people like fagden, deepfaggot etc calling trump an idiot and a moron while they’re, well, total losers at everything they’ve tried 

Maybe they don’t like trump and whatever. Bur let’s be honest about who the losers actually are here 

Everybody loved Trump until he chose to run for president as a Republican, they he was hated and attacked non stop.

Everybody hated his Vaccine until Biden became POTuS, then suddenly you're a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer if you can think for yourself.

Brainwashing in real time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The best Deepfaggot ever accomplished is to work as a Walmart Greeter.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everybody loved Trump until he chose to run for president as a Republican, they he was hated and attacked non stop.

Everybody hated his Vaccine until Biden became POTuS, then suddenly you're a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer if you can think for yourself.

tumblr_9c7fe4f9fbe5eb40507e75091c917e0e_ae52758c_500.gif

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup nothing declares you to be an intellectual badass like being a cockatoo for the msm for about a decade 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps afraid of going to the debate. 

He has absolutely nothing to gain in the debates.... He is so far ahead...

He will just be a target for attacks

Even the mediator will jump on board we've seen this BS before

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1