Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin air quality.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Absolutely horrendous. Looking at a Canadian wildfire map and central and western Canada is on fire. I don't remember it ever being this bad. This has got to suck for asthmatics. 

It never been this bad that’s for sure.   

7 hours ago, toslow said:

The asshole activists starting fires all over the country 

What activists?  Environmentalists?   Climate activists?  Pretty fucked up if that is the case.   Ruining the environment protesting how others are RUINING the environment?

A not-insignificant chorus of Canadians blame the 2023 wildfires sweeping across the country on arson. But the truth is lightning and carelessness cause the majority of wildfires, made more likely by heat and dry conditions

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, HSR said:

A not-insignificant chorus of Canadians blame the 2023 wildfires sweeping across the country on arson. But the truth is lightning and carelessness cause the majority of wildfires, made more likely by heat and dry conditions

I've always thought of forest fires as a way of nature rejuvenating itself. Somehow they've become a way to push the climate change agenda. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've always thought of forest fires as a way of nature rejuvenating itself. Somehow they've become a way to push the climate change agenda. 

Yep, and still do.

Now, EVERYTHING is used as a way to push the climate change agenda.   That's all you ever hear on the news when an environment related record happens.  Hell every nature show has to have something regarding climate change now.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Quetico Park south of me allows some natural regen to occur allowing some fires to burn old growth forest. It's nature's way.

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

CBC news?

They started at the same time retard.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/28/2023 at 2:15 PM, Skidooski said:

Yesterday it was pretty bad in Michigan but it's cleared up a little today

IMG_4932.thumb.jpeg.3b8980a05998ef4bf4da1c705ad0564c.jpeg

IMG_4933.thumb.jpeg.3fbb2131e7157da403c6dc24e974b933.jpeg

Looks like that again today.

IMG_1479.jpeg.426640259060c6e0748c57294f24761f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1