Check your account email address ×

Yamaha Out After 2025

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

I have 90.  Kept it in pristine condition. They don’t build stuff to last like they used to.  Guy was tooling around in an old cris craft like this on last weekend. Beautiful!!! 

90F419DA-8068-4938-B046-2362AD3C6EED.jpeg

Very nice stern...not a complete barrel like a

1939 or 41,  but still classic lines.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

THROWBACK: The Yamaha Vmax-4

A true power sled of the 1990s (early). A 4 cylinder 2-stroke brute, 743cc, pumping out 115hp. The sound of this machine, in stock form, was simply perfection to the eardrum. 

It was named Snow Goer magazine sled of the year when it was introduced in 1992. The snowmobile was such a new innovation and widely unique/different machine than any other sled on the market.

Tim Bender made it famous in the racing world with his #19 Formula III race winning rocketship 🚀 

The snowmobile retailed around $8,500, which made it the most expensive production sled. In 2023, this is equivalent to $18,425.37.

Yamaha Snowmobiles 
Vintage Yamaha Snowmobiles
Fans of Tim Bender #19

IMG_1475.jpeg.f040c96b6a8a19115142d78c7cf18d7d.jpegIMG_1476.thumb.jpeg.fb58a23b7975f077b163755c7b2010bc.jpegIMG_1477.thumb.jpeg.1a45c66f67f6e934d9a9f3b9cf3c3373.jpegIMG_1478.jpeg.f113a409fe44816f71a89d6142802353.jpeg

• Like 4

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

2025? They need time to rebadge the unsold stock from 2021, 2022, and 2023? 

They’ve made very few sleds the last couple years. Probably not a lot laying around. 

17 hours ago, ICG said:

Very nice stern...not a complete barrel like a

1939 or 41,  but still classic lines.

Same name as my boat.  I love the classic wooden boats, the neighbor up the street has a really sweet restored old Chriscraft.

On 6/28/2023 at 4:01 PM, Deephaven said:

As soon as they sell their last Yamacat they will announce the engine deal they have with Polaris.

I wonder if they will use that in the sling shot??? Might make it less gay 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fresh 7 coats of lacquer.... total refurbished. Only one of its kind delivered in NH. 1937 I believe.

Be great to have that little cruiser for ripping around Sebago...

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Be great to have that little cruiser for ripping around Sebago...

He has 2 others, and he like to rip Cobbossee Lake in the summer with them. Doesn't mind using his stuff. Has a 50 something Cadillac, 1 of 5 made, he let's the kids take to get ice cream.

One of the most unassuming ballers you would ever meet.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same name as my boat.  I love the classic wooden boats, the neighbor up the street has a really sweet restored old Chriscraft.

Me too especially the Chris-Craft since they are local. There's a couple of old mahogany boats on our small lake that will no doubt be out this weekend with the flag on the back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Me too especially the Chris-Craft since they are local. There's a couple of old mahogany boats on our small lake that will no doubt be out this weekend with the flag on the back.

Very cool….

https://www.chriscraft.com/news-events/news/content-container/an-american-classic-the-humble-beginnings-of-chris-craft/

• Like 1