Check your account email address ×

Shifty censured.

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

cat fight

They were arguing about who was going to present the censure resolution, or some of the language in it.  Ultimately, the censure resolution went to the floor and they voted to censure.   But as is typical of our media today, they're trying to make that the story, and it was all hear say.  No video evidence, just "oh she called her a bitch!"  BFD.  Adam Schiff got censured, he should be fuckin shot as far as I'm concerned.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile………

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Boebert a 'Little Bitch' on the House Floor

https://www.thedailybeast.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-boebert-a-little-bitch-on-the-house-floor 

No paywall 
https://archive.is/fiCT4 

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little bitch” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. 

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing a vote. 

Greene apparently cursed out Boebert while the House was voting Wednesday afternoon, as the two spoke in a center aisle of the House floor; part of their interaction was captured on C-SPAN’s cameras. 

According to two sources that saw the exchange and a third familiar with the matter, the back and forth began when Boebert approached Greene—then seated in the chamber—and confronted her over “statements you made about me publicly.” All three of the sources said Greene called Boebert a "bitch." One of the sources said Greene called her "a little bitch." 

cat-fight-in-a-dialog-vjmfw370nf5g0u9b.gif

• Like 1

So they only censor Schiff, for knowing spreading lies about a candidate for POTUS, and continuing those lies while that POTUS is in office.  No fine, no criminal charges.  Yet the justice department files two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives against George Santos.  Another case of partisan BULLSHIT that the democrats are getting away with.  Who else will get a slap on the wrist. 

Can we come up with a list of the criminals of the dem party that just never seem to get anything but a slap on the wrist?

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

If it weren’t for Conservative women the Republican Party would be nothing but scared  pussies. They are the only ones willing to speak out against the  filthy garbage of those who call themselves Dems. 

I agree.  I used to think guys like Crenshaw and Jordan were a couple good ones, but all they do is make a show of accusations and never take it any further.  Sure, it's great they call out the swamp creatures (although they're not much better), but you never see them do anything about it.  It's why the Dems will always come out ahead - they know how to fight (even if they're a bunch of corrupt douchebags).  The only way DC could ever improve is one of two ways:  1) Term limits -or- 2) A bomb takes all of 'em out

I'd be happy with either 1 or 2 happening (and if 2 happens, I hope it can also take down the MSM some how)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I agree.  I used to think guys like Crenshaw and Jordan were a couple good ones, but all they do is make a show of accusations and never take it any further.  Sure, it's great they call out the swamp creatures (although they're not much better), but you never see them do anything about it.  It's why the Dems will always come out ahead - they know how to fight (even if they're a bunch of corrupt douchebags).  The only way DC could ever improve is one of two ways:  1) Term limits -or- 2) A bomb takes all of 'em out

I'd be happy with either 1 or 2 happening (and if 2 happens, I hope it can also take down the MSM some how)

Matt is the only one. 

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Trey Gowdy was a good one as well, but he got out.  I think he realized that it was a lost cause.  They never want to follow through with anything.  I have friends and neighbors that are fed up with that as well.   Hence the RINO moniker.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Have no fear, Ted Cruz is on it! He will keep running for office until gets those term limits passed!!!

• Haha 2

Remember removing the ink tube from a bic pen and using it as a spit ball shooter. That’s what all the repubs should have done while he was in the ‘pit’

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Remember removing the ink tube from a bic pen and using it as a spit ball shooter. That’s what all the repubs should have done while he was in the ‘pit’

Or give him the old "Two for looking" gesture and have those bug eyes look at thisimage.png.a93f6555b90a2a629d723b9e0544053f.png

And then hit him as hard as you can!!  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs acquitted a traitor and censured a patriot.  And then you fuckers wonder why you keep losing :lol: 

They are both liars. Funny how one is a patriot to you because he's a democrat. Very telling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Asked this question a hundred times and never get a response.  I tell this to my friends who blame everything that is happening on Democrats.  Where are the Republicans you voted for to represent you????  

ADCF294D-8899-493C-BD1E-EFC23074B111.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs acquitted a traitor and censured a patriot.  And then you fuckers wonder why you keep losing :lol: 

A patriot that fabricated complete bs with zero evidence.. you’re as big a piece of shit as him and you both need to be curb stomped. You’re a fraud as well as disingenuous.. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile………

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Boebert a 'Little Bitch' on the House Floor

https://www.thedailybeast.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-boebert-a-little-bitch-on-the-house-floor 

No paywall 
https://archive.is/fiCT4 

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little bitch” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. 

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing a vote. 

Greene apparently cursed out Boebert while the House was voting Wednesday afternoon, as the two spoke in a center aisle of the House floor; part of their interaction was captured on C-SPAN’s cameras. 

According to two sources that saw the exchange and a third familiar with the matter, the back and forth began when Boebert approached Greene—then seated in the chamber—and confronted her over “statements you made about me publicly.” All three of the sources said Greene called Boebert a "bitch." One of the sources said Greene called her "a little bitch." 

This is why women shouldn't have any positions of authority. their emotions cloud their judgement too much. Kinda like you!

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.thumb.png.84fa63df1fb2447cc60140b8c986abfd.png

21 hours ago, toslow said:

Who is that?

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

If it weren’t for Conservative women the Republican Party would be nothing but scared  pussies. They are the only ones willing to speak out against the  filthy garbage of those who call themselves Dems. 

Words of Truth and wisdom .:bc:

thank-you6147.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Words of Truth and wisdom .:bc:

thank-you6147.jpg

Shifty is not going anywhere. He be elected as a senator.  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fucking pencil neck Shifty lit the smack down on that hair lip pussy Durham :lol:  Brutal :lmao: 

Hardly.