Check your account email address ×

potus qualifications

I'd be happy with a governor or a business person that knows how to run a budget and make the necessary cuts where needed. Unfortunately imo the washington establishment uses the pres as a puppet so it really doesn't matter

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 9:17 AM, SnowRider said:

I prefer we start with a less ignorant electorate. 

I agree... voters should have to pass a simple test to be eligible to vote, like those who want to become US citizens.

https://heywise.com/quiz/do-you-think-you-could-pass-a-us-citizenship-exam/?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=c-search&utm_term=us citizenship test&utm_campaign=hw-gs-us-citizen-us_-_search_-_group1_-_desktop&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1rqkBhCTARIsAAHz7K2z-Ha6GFNbOh8lO1aUg734V2ubFPhY4pPhBlfJiCcOOhy2QqpsZa4aAnXFEALw_wcB

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of makes Desantis the guy imo.  I honestly havent read too much dirt on him, as its expected to get the negative media treatment.  But if hes beholden to the Bush contingent or just wants to be another gop hack, Im not interested.  Honestly though, so far I like a lot.  :bc: 

he picked a fight with Mickey Mouse... guess how's that going?

y5Lqoz.gif

22 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Age limit, cognitive test, common sense test, IQ test and a low funding cap 

yes... age should definitely come into play.  if we have an age requirement to become president, why not one to say you're too fucking old pal ?

22 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, 81 million ignoramuses voted for dumb and dumber. It’s about time you display some self awareness :lmao:

81M(D) + 74M(R) = America is Fucked

21 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He can really put the democrats in their place as potus. They will look foolish calling him a racist.

Well of course he is a racist! He blows up all the narratives. A black republican? How can this be?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

The military is the reason we are 30 trillion in debt

You may be happy down the road on military spending.

I wish we spent more on that….in better ways.

Brother and I served. Discussed why recruiting is so low.

Woke policies,  those whose hearts were not really in it…plus our leader is a worthless sack of shit.

Current hardware costs money. Canada fights with shit from decades ago.

Defend with a musket while the enemy has AR 15’s.

Poland did the same in 1939. Horse brigades against Tiger tanks.

43 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

You may be happy down the road on military spending.

I wish we spent more on that….in better ways.

Brother and I served. Discussed why recruiting is so low.

Woke policies,  those whose hearts were not really in it…plus our leader is a worthless sack of shit.

Current hardware costs money. Canada fights with shit from decades ago.

Defend with a musket while the enemy has AR 15’s.

Poland did the same in 1939. Horse brigades against Tiger tanks.

How about the fact that there hasn’t been a necessary conflict in 7 decades and the every bit of retardation that’s happened since has been nothing more than imperialism and profiteering at the expense of soldiers and poor brown people in god forsaken shitholes. Recruitment is down because the military complex is having a tough time selling people on being plastic patriots and waving flags. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about the fact that there hasn’t been a necessary conflict in 7 decades and the every bit of retardation that’s happened since has been nothing more than imperialism and profiteering at the expense of soldiers and poor brown people in god forsaken shitholes. Recruitment is down because the military complex is having a tough time selling people on being plastic patriots and waving flags. 

Or that the pool of available recruits is amazingly small due to being fat, stupid, on drugs, half way through a transition or can't come down off their antidepressants.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or that the pool of available recruits is amazingly small due to being fat, stupid, on drugs, half way through a transition or can't come down off their antidepressants.

Why’d you have a hand in raising a ‘soft’ and ‘unqualified’ generation?  

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nah , nobody with a brain would sign up to serve the evil mic. That would be like joining cop school 

Edited by f7ben

I prefer less time in DC and in govt in general over almost any other qualification.  Willing to go up against your party can be a useful qualification as well.

JFK, Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower were not govs just to name a few that were thought of as successful Presidents.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_by_previous_experience 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I prefer less time in DC and in govt in general over almost any other qualification.  Willing to go up against your party can be a useful qualification as well.

JFK, Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower were not govs just to name a few that were thought of as successful Presidents.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_by_previous_experience 

I'd go with most of that... a proven track record of leadership of lazy government workers at some point should be a priority.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

bump... let's get back to this  

The constitution sets the requirements.  Is that not good enough for you?  I'm not opposed to an age restriction added.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:owned:

Never mind the 10 million more voters who voted for him the second time, something that never happens, some would have us believe that 81 million people came out because they just hated him so bad, or so goes their reasoning. Critical thinking skills derrrrrr….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody wore Reagan hats either.  Fucking dumbass.  Only the serious dipshits think its cool to wear a president promoting hat.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Never mind the 10 million more voters who voted for him the second time, something that never happens, some would have us believe that 81 million people came out because they just hated him so bad, or so goes their reasoning. Critical thinking skills derrrrrr….

Ah, look at the chest puffer.  Claims derrrr is something he is above saying and then says it anyways and fails miserably.  Critical thinking skills would mean you had a number that wasn't 81m you could explain and believe in, but just like your butt buddy lloyd we know better.  You won't and will instead flip topics and brag about something else to make yourself feel better.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody wore Reagan hats either.  Fucking dumbass.  Only the serious dipshits think its cool to wear a president promoting hat.

Ah, look at the chest puffer.  Claims derrrr is something he is above saying and then says it anyways and fails miserably.  Critical thinking skills would mean you had a number that wasn't 81m you could explain and believe in, but just like your butt buddy lloyd we know better.  You won't and will instead flip topics and brag about something else to make yourself feel better.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They did, and that's why he can't win 2024.

• Like 1