Check your account email address ×

Burisma Executive has taped phone calls of Hunter and Joe

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's like a trailer park trash reunion in here.

You should feel right at home for a change!

:bc:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Easy - you and @racer254 are two peas in a pod….both proud owners of MAGAt hats and supporters lr orange man :lol:  Once a MAGAt always a MAGAt Jimbo :thumbsup:

I got the REAL Maga hat !  Think I'm going to start wearing it around town to see the Libs reactions.:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously?

You really need an explanation.

23 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’re literally like talking to a wall. 

please, keep answering questions with questions. 

Then release the tapes.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

please, keep answering questions with questions. 

Then release the tapes.

you know the fbi and doj is running block for the bidens, wtf are you getting on about yapping about release the tapes

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

you know the fbi and doj is running block for the bidens, wtf are you getting on about yapping about release the tapes

Neals got nothing on this guy....holy obtuse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Neals got nothing on this guy....holy obtuse.

The burisma guy could have released the tapes. He recorded them in secret, no one knew about them. Anyone know why he decided the FBI? Did he think to himself, “they did a great job with the laptop, they’ll do great things with these tapes?”

Please excuse the obtuseness. 9_9

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The burisma guy could have released the tapes. He recorded them in secret, no one knew about them. Anyone know why he decided the FBI? Did he think to himself, “they did a great job with the laptop, they’ll do great things with these tapes?”

the fbi already spoke about how his life would be in danger

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The FBI is credible again!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Tapes…..anybody have an update? :lol: 

you must. the doj and fbi already admitted they have the tape but will not release it, fuck dude get out from the UG and do some research

Edited by toslow

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

The Biden Crime Family will find the informant and dispose of him properly, it’s what Democrats do. 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Exactly

1 hour ago, toslow said:

58 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nobody is saying that only the leftwing nuts they are running cover for

Love how I’m saying the exact same thing as other GOP senators are saying “release the tapes” yet somehow when I say it’s ridiculous and obtuse. 

If they’re real and credible, release the god damn tapes so Biden can’t run again. I want nothing more than Biden and Trump sitting on the sidelines in ‘24. There are so many allegations against Biden yet no one can ever produce anything other than talk.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really need an explanation.

Something you've never been able to give....ever...about anything.  When you try it is funny for the whole forum though.  So go for it!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What in the fuck are you babbling about? 

Wishing he would have actually had the balls to win the fewd over getting a vax as "required" to stay employed while accepting the aids that came with it.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Love how I’m saying the exact same thing as other GOP senators are saying “release the tapes” yet somehow when I say it’s ridiculous and obtuse.

Stupidity makes people behave strangely.  Release them.  Hurry.  

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

If they’re real and credible, release the god damn tapes so Biden can’t run again. I want nothing more than Biden and Trump sitting on the sidelines in ‘24. There are so many allegations against Biden yet no one can ever produce anything other than talk.

And Hillary openly admitted to committing felonies in court,  where are the charges?      could it be that when she said she would take down half of DC if indicted  those complicit in her ways are running cover,,  and not just for her?  Barry is neck deep in her lies,   as she stated.

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

Just now, old indy said:

And Hillary openly admitted to committing felonies in court,  where are the charges?      could it be that when she said she would take down half of DC those complicit in her ways are running cover,,  and not just for her?  Barry is neck deep in her lies,   as she stated.

Tinfoil Hat says what :lol: 

2 hours ago, old indy said:

And Hillary openly admitted to committing felonies in court,  where are the charges?      could it be that when she said she would take down half of DC if indicted  those complicit in her ways are running cover,,  and not just for her?  Barry is neck deep in her lies,   as she stated.

I don’t know, this thread is about Biden. I think he should be held accountable if true. Just because Hillary got away with something doesn’t mean Biden should get a pass.

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin also spoke with conservative radio show host Vicki McKenna about the allegations against Biden on Tuesday, and cautioned to take the information in the FBI form "with a grain of salt."

"Well, that's what this person says, but again, take that with a grain of salt," Johnson said in response to McKenna bringing up the alleged audio recordings. "This could be coming from a very corrupt oligarch who could be making this stuff up. Until you hear the audio tapes, until you know what the FBI did to investigate it, again, you have to suspend your judgment."

50 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin also spoke with conservative radio show host Vicki McKenna about the allegations against Biden on Tuesday, and cautioned to take the information in the FBI form "with a grain of salt."

"Well, that's what this person says, but again, take that with a grain of salt," Johnson said in response to McKenna bringing up the alleged audio recordings. "This could be coming from a very corrupt oligarch who could be making this stuff up. Until you hear the audio tapes, until you know what the FBI did to investigate it, again, you have to suspend your judgment."

I can certainly respect that, given we live in a time of rampant speculation and misinformation. But I want to know what Hillary Clinton meant when she said to Donna Brazile, “you better fix this or we are all going to be hanging from ropes“  it kind of tie in with what all that is coming to light right now.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can certainly respect that, given we live in a time of rampant speculation and misinformation. But I want to know what Hillary Clinton meant when she said to Donna Brazile, “you better fix this or we are all going to be hanging from ropes“  it kind of tie in with what all that is coming to light right now.

I guess if we are going to play make believe then I suppose in my imagination, fake Hilllary suffered a four corner seize on the PTO end of her 1989 Polaris Indy 650.  She had an upcoming race against Fat Dave where she had bet a significant amount of money sorely needed to pay off the enormous debt she’d racked up at Pantsuits ‘R Us which she’d recently found out was owned by the Lucchese crime family.  Thus, Donna had better fix this.

• Haha 2

Yo 🤡 Posse :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maybe-don-t-exist-republicans-193218007.html

Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa claimed on the Senate floor earlier this week that the foreign national who allegedly bribed then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter has 17 audio recordings of their conversations but questioned whether those tapes even existed in an interview with CNN days later.

“I don’t even know where they are. I just know they exist, because of what the report says. Now, maybe they don’t exist. But how will I know until the FBI tells us, are they showing us their work?” Grassley said Thursday.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anybody have an update this morning?  I do :lol: @DriftBusta can you ‘discern’ the following :lmao: 

That's weird, Newsmax played an audio recording last night between the Burisma guy and Biden..:dunno: