Check your account email address ×

Summer vacations!!!!

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If we make the trip, 141 for sure, now sure which other one after that.

That would be one track that would recommend.

Beaver Dam raceway runs on Tuesday night.  I think the mods are unsanctioned.

43 minutes ago, Doug said:

That would be one track that would recommend.

Beaver Dam raceway runs on Tuesday night.  I think the mods are unsanctioned.

I think we are going to try to make it to Angell Park when the mods are there.  I have family in Sun Prairie, Oconomowoc, and Waunakee.  

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think we are going to try to make it to Angell Park when the mods are there.  I have family in Sun Prairie, Oconomowoc, and Waunakee.  

👍

Angel park is a tight track if you haven't been there.  Outagamie (Seymour Wisconsin) runs on Friday night that's a wide 1/3 mile track.  Normally gets dry slick so they don't wreck much.

Hit up Fastsledder (Jim) if you want some insight on some of these tracks.

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

1E0D839A-2E1D-4CD2-8861-01AFE6C07B4F.jpeg

70BBB3F1-BAFA-4CCE-B65B-4F542BFAF518.jpeg

We hauled dirtbikes to Michigan...we had a blast. This was before sxs hopefully they didn't trash the trails.  Tomahawk trails were great. Two heart trails were great. And lots of others...some were even 1 way which was awesome. 

Not really a summer vacation guy.  We usually get up Nth every other week and doing one race a month takes up most of the time.

Our Snowmobile Alliance President took a snowmobile trip to Iceland this past April that's got my interest.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

We hauled dirtbikes to Michigan...we had a blast. This was before sxs hopefully they didn't trash the trails.  Tomahawk trails were great. Two heart trails were great. And lots of others...some were even 1 way which was awesome. 

Been really dry here.  Trails are dusty!!!!   It is a nice trail system with plenty of stops and things to see. 

20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Not really.  

Been running southern MN and IA so far.  May make a run out to WI for a weekend.

Been a slow start to the season this year too.  We are still doing field work and a regular slum job making going in circles a pretty low priority.  

Do you run Arlington or Elko?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I haven’t taken any holidays in the summer for 12 years or more. But I think I might this year. Work is slow.

Might go some where I can drive to for a few days or just stay home and do some projects around the house.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 3:39 PM, Kivalo said:

You'd never know it since it's been overcast and rain literally every day except 4.

And no not 24 but probably 20ish.

Are you still getting paid, while waiting ? Any entertainment up that way ? I heard the ladies like hummin up there. Is that true ?

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Are you still getting paid, while waiting ? Any entertainment up that way ? I heard the ladies like hummin up there. Is that true ?

Getting my full day rate but no hooker so far :lol:

• Haha 4