Check your account email address ×

we're literally drowning ourselves in debt

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

:lol:no.  Fucking world isn't black and white dumbass.

You're not black then according to Biden!!!!

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where do they rank on illegal immigration?

IDK, answer my question first for a change.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are a fence rider.  You claim you want taxes to stay the same, yet your comments seem to say you want the government to raise them.  Pick a side.

I don't want taxes raised.  And I have given proof that cutting taxes does not reduce the US Government revenue like they want you to believe.

Keep the rate we're at, cut wasteful spending... fence riding? 

We agree that raising taxes is a bad idea, but you're stuck in the mindset that tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans and corporations is beneficial to the long term economic interest of the united states.  

let's review our debt situation next... how should we at the minimum stop paying 13% of our tax dollars to service our outstanding debt created by democrats and republicans?  by doing nothing?  by just spending less?  think big picture here...

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

What if you don't like both sides? 

then you get told your an idiot for voting 3rd party every four years.  9_9

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

where do they rank in mass shootings? 

Damn are you really afraid of mass shootings that much?  

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have to laugh.   Comparing a country of 5.6 million to a country of 330 million.  You people are listening to Bernie Sanders too much.  Its also quite racist claiming we should strive for the results of a predominantly all white country. (96.1%).  For the most part they are an isolationist country.    

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-denmark-isn-t-the-utopian-fantasy-it-is-made-out-to-be-a6720701.html

The difference is, few actually actively seek to move to Scandinavia, for obvious reasons: the weather is appalling, the taxes are the highest in the world, the cost of living is similarly ridiculous, the languages are impenetrable, the food is (still) awful for the most part and, increasingly, these countries are making it very clear they would prefer foreigners to stay away.

Denmark, meanwhile, promotes itself as a "green pioneer" and finger wags at the world about CO2 emissions, and yet it regularly beats the U.S. and virtually every other country on earth in terms of its per capita ecological footprint. For all their wind turbines, the Danes still burn a lot of coal and drive a lot of cars, their country is home to the world’s largest shipping company (Mærsk), and the region’s largest air hub.

They’re happier than us though.  Don’t you wanna be happy?

IMG_3716.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just now, Plissken said:

They’re happier than us though.  Don’t you wanna be happy?

IMG_3716.jpeg

I'm extremely happy.   I think most around me are as well.   I couldn't give a shit if you are.

Are you claiming they are more happy because the country is predominately white with virtually no immigration...legal or illegal?  

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:lol:no.  Fucking world isn't black and white dumbass.

this is where he calls you a RINO

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn are you really afraid of mass shootings that much?  

that wasn't funny to you?  :)

what's our body count at?  I haven't checked recently.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

To even draw that conclusion is sick 

Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

If you believe the FBI, that is....

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK, answer my question first for a change.

Keep the rate we're at, cut wasteful spending... fence riding? 

We agree that raising taxes is a bad idea, but you're stuck in the mindset that tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans and corporations is beneficial to the long term economic interest of the united states.  

let's review our debt situation next... how should we at the minimum stop paying 13% of our tax dollars to service our outstanding debt created by democrats and republicans?  by doing nothing?  by just spending less?  think big picture here...

then you get told your an idiot for voting 3rd party every four years.  9_9

"You want tax breaks for the weathly"  First define "wealthy"  Then prove your statement.

:lame:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is where he calls you a RINO

that wasn't funny to you?  :)

what's our body count at?  I haven't checked recently.  

You're the one so concerned with it you tell me.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

If you believe the FBI, that is....

Proving you are sick as well.  Not related to the immigration comment but wow.  Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Proving you are sick as well.  Not related to the immigration comment but wow.  Pathetic.

Denying the facts is a poor defense.

Like, 'Antifa is just an ideology' poor.....

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

"You want tax breaks for the weathly"  First define "wealthy"  Then prove your statement.

:lame:

by annual income or net worth?   

for arguments sake let's utilize the top 13% of Americans 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're the one so concerned with it you tell me.

I'm too busy with this to revive the 200+ mass shootings thread at the moment.  Check in with me over the weekend.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm too busy with this to revive the 200+ mass shootings thread at the moment.  Check in with me over the weekend.

Gonna look into the demographics on those at the same time?  :pc:

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Denying the facts is a poor defense.

Like, 'Antifa is just an ideology' poor.....

denying facts... like someone saying they hate Mitt Romney and then hiding from answering the question if they voted for Romney or Obama like a puppy that pissed on the rug for over a year now? 

🐔 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

should I check Wikipedia or Twitter?

I gave you a link that tracks them doing the work for you.  :bc:

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You're the one who used the word "wealthy" so you define it, income or net worth? 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're the one who used the word "wealthy" so you define it, income or net worth? 

let's start with income...

Low income Less than $52,200

Middle income $52,200 - $156,600

Upper income More than $156,600 

quadrupling the base line for upper income let's say anyone who earns more than $624,00 annually is wealthy.

where do you want to go next... 

I can say this about spending.   One side is proposing an extra $50 trillion in climate change spending between now and 2050 with ZERO evidence it will do anything for global temps.  So as ridiculous as the GOP has been on spending there is no comparison as to which side to vote for controlling it. 

The GOP at least has discussions on controlling spending.   The left talks nothing but spending more and more and more because the wealthy have an unlimited amount of money to give.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Top 10% income

The average earnings of those in the top 10% were roughly $173,000 in 2020, according to a study by the Economic Policy Institute (EPI). Landing in the top 10% is a fairly attainable goal for upwardly mobile Americans.

Top 5% income

Salaries start to jump significantly the closer you get to the top 1%. You’ll start to see dramatic shifts in the top 5%, where the EPI found the average earners significantly increased to $343,000 in 2020, up from $324,000 the year before.

Top 1% income

What about, say, the top 1%?

Their wages jumped an astounding 20% between 2009 and 2019, and they pulled down $824,000 in 2020, up 7% from the previous year. That well beat out inflation over the same period, which clocked in at 1.4%. 

https://moneywise.com/employment/how-much-you-need-to-be-in-the-top-percent#:~:text=Top 5% income,from %24324%2C000 the year before.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Top 10% income

The average earnings of those in the top 10% were roughly $173,000 in 2020, according to a study by the Economic Policy Institute (EPI). Landing in the top 10% is a fairly attainable goal for upwardly mobile Americans.

Top 5% income

Salaries start to jump significantly the closer you get to the top 1%. You’ll start to see dramatic shifts in the top 5%, where the EPI found the average earners significantly increased to $343,000 in 2020, up from $324,000 the year before.

Top 1% income

What about, say, the top 1%?

Their wages jumped an astounding 20% between 2009 and 2019, and they pulled down $824,000 in 2020, up 7% from the previous year. That well beat out inflation over the same period, which clocked in at 1.4%. 

https://moneywise.com/employment/how-much-you-need-to-be-in-the-top-percent#:~:text=Top 5% income,from %24324%2C000 the year before.

Millions of American's own LLC's or SCorps.   The majority of the top say 5% of income earners fall into this category.  What is on your taxes as income often greatly exceeds what you take home.  It goes into meeting payroll, inventory, PP&E...the list is long.  Yes at some point it might be available but its not always the case.     

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Millions of American's own LLC's or SCorps.   The majority of the top say 5% of income earners fall into this category.  What is on your taxes as income often greatly exceeds what you take home.  It goes into meeting payroll, inventory, PP&E...the list is long.  Yes at some point it might be available but its not always the case.     

that's not what Ricer wanted to know...