Check your account email address ×

we're literally drowning ourselves in debt

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

by the swamp?

Fauci and Brix!!!

Don't you read ACs comments on the matter?

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You don't know what Trump would've done had he won. It was because of him that we got the vaccinations so fast. His words!

Well in reality it was partly because of him ordering millions of doses before trials were done.   This allowed the pharm's to procure the needed materials and be ready once the FDA gave the go ahead.   Every President without exception would have likely done this so not sure he deserves a pat on the back.

The problem with that whole shit show was ANY pushback he or anyone gave came with serious commendation from the other party, MSM and med/sci communities. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well in reality it was partly because of him ordering millions of doses before trials were done.   This allowed the pharm's to procure the needed materials and be ready once the FDA gave the go ahead.   Every President without exception would have likely done this so not sure he deserves a pat on the back.

The problem with that whole shit show was ANY pushback he or anyone gave came with serious commendation from the other party, MSM and med/sci communities. 

The guy still pushes the devil vaccine that his followers all despise. Again just another strange phenomenon.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The guy still pushes the devil vaccine that his followers all despise. Again just another strange phenomenon.

lot of hypocrites at Camp Trump

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

lot of hypocrites at Camp Trump

That's why I say Trumpers and democrats are the same.

Just now, racer254 said:

Your schtick is incorrect and old.  Get better. 

is it painful to be called out for what I perceive you desire? 

please, do correct me if I'm wrong...  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does revenue have anything to do with it? :snack:

Denmark is an awesome country and one the US should work to emulate. 

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's rather inconvenient to someone that only wants his taxes lowered. 

debt service...

hurricane.gif.2f696ba0f15b808e07900b773854d67b.gif

in his own words...

19 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Yes and yes.

revenue.jpeg

I have to laugh.   Comparing a country of 5.6 million to a country of 330 million.  You people are listening to Bernie Sanders too much.  Its also quite racist claiming we should strive for the results of a predominantly all white country. (96.1%).  For the most part they are an isolationist country.    

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-denmark-isn-t-the-utopian-fantasy-it-is-made-out-to-be-a6720701.html

The difference is, few actually actively seek to move to Scandinavia, for obvious reasons: the weather is appalling, the taxes are the highest in the world, the cost of living is similarly ridiculous, the languages are impenetrable, the food is (still) awful for the most part and, increasingly, these countries are making it very clear they would prefer foreigners to stay away.

Denmark, meanwhile, promotes itself as a "green pioneer" and finger wags at the world about CO2 emissions, and yet it regularly beats the U.S. and virtually every other country on earth in terms of its per capita ecological footprint. For all their wind turbines, the Danes still burn a lot of coal and drive a lot of cars, their country is home to the world’s largest shipping company (Mærsk), and the region’s largest air hub.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have to laugh.   Comparing a country of 5.6 million to a country of 330 million.  You people are listening to Barry Sanders too much.  Its also quite racist claiming we should strive for the results of a predominantly all white country. (96.1%).  For the most part they are an isolationist country.    

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-denmark-isn-t-the-utopian-fantasy-it-is-made-out-to-be-a6720701.html

The difference is, few actually actively seek to move to Scandinavia, for obvious reasons: the weather is appalling, the taxes are the highest in the world, the cost of living is similarly ridiculous, the languages are impenetrable, the food is (still) awful for the most part and, increasingly, these countries are making it very clear they would prefer foreigners to stay away.

Denmark, meanwhile, promotes itself as a "green pioneer" and finger wags at the world about CO2 emissions, and yet it regularly beats the U.S. and virtually every other country on earth in terms of its per capita ecological footprint. For all their wind turbines, the Danes still burn a lot of coal and drive a lot of cars, their country is home to the world’s largest shipping company (Mærsk), and the region’s largest air hub.

That explains why toolkit has a boner for them. It's a hypocritical fantasy land!

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he claims I am... his posts on taxes and economic matters tell another tale

You are a fence rider.  You claim you want taxes to stay the same, yet your comments seem to say you want the government to raise them.  Pick a side.

I don't want taxes raised.  And I have given proof that cutting taxes does not reduce the US Government revenue like they want you to believe.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

You are a fence rider.  You claim you want taxes to stay the same, yet your comments seem to say you want the government to raise them.  Pick a side.

What if you don't like both sides? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

What if you don't like both sides? 

Like many on this site, I know that only 2 parties are in the running.  The rest is a waste of a vote when it comes to POTUS.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can't think or read.  

Just now, racer254 said:

Like many on this site, I know that only 2 parties are in the running.  The rest is a waste of a vote when it comes to POTUS.

That's why alot of people don't vote.