Check your account email address ×

we're literally drowning ourselves in debt

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The topic was actually spending, the tariffs not only killed farms it cost more than the auto bailout and none of it was paid back.

show one post where I’ve advocated spending or admit you’re a liar 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Lil drunken liar can't comprehend a simple sentence. Please post where I said you support spending.

Getting triggered since you backed your ignorant ass into a corner eh? 

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Lil drunken liar can't comprehend a simple sentence. Please post where I said you support spending.

Poor lil liar can’t back up his BS, 

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Getting triggered since you backed your ignorant ass into a corner eh? 

Show one post where I said you support spending.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Show one post where I said you support spending.

Nice deflection, you bleated how I advocated spending. It seems you’re a liar because if you could y would have.   

nice fail liar.,

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I know you said that already . :lol:

So you think Bidens new Farm Bill is enough spending or what ? First Trillion dollars.  :pc:

The Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) recently released May 2023 baselines for USDA Mandatory Farm Programs and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) confirm that the 2023 farm bill, upon enactment, could potentially be the first trillion-dollar farm bill in U.S. history. Total outlays across SNAP and mandatory farm programs for fiscal years 2024 to 2033 are projected at $1.51 trillion, up $31.5 billion or 2% from the February 2023 projections (this total includes Inflation Reduction Act, IRA, outlays). Compared to the cost of the 2018 farm bill at enactment of $867 billion, the 2023 farm bill will represent a $640 billion or 74% increase in spending – primarily driven by increases in SNAP outlays.   

I would say it's plenty. 

I would also say it's a little apples to oranges comparison , but if it makes you happy so be it. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

I would say it's plenty. 

I would also say it's a little apples to oranges comparison , but if it makes you happy so be it. 

19 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nice deflection, you bleated how I advocated spending. It seems you’re a liar because if you could y would have.   

nice fail liar.,

Again, please show me the post where I said you advocated spending, if you do I will gladly admit I was wrong, ball is in your court swing away.

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Of course they are, slow the spending slow the economy then blame the other guy and then spend like hell when you takeover, rinse and repeat.. 

You constantly have defended the party of big spending, prove me wrong, I won't wait. 

Show one post where I’ve defended spending, 

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's like two down's kids playing chess.  Fucking retarded stalemate.

I should know better than to converse with the site drunk, but I just can't help myself sometimes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Millennials and Gen Z say the economy is still making them depend on their parents for a place to live and to pay their bills. 

https://fortune.com/2023/05/25/millennials-gen-z-economy-struggling-financially-independent-adults/

maybe we have a parenting issue... 

Didn't you vote for a SC judge because of who you thought your daughter would want?  Parents need to start acting like parents instead of their child's best friend

Edited by racer254

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Didn't you vote for a SC judge because of who you thought your daughter would want?  Parents need to start acting like parents instead of their child's best friend

what does that have to do with the price of beans?  

do you have kids?  wife?  ex-wife is my guess as bitter as you seem. 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what does that have to do with the price of beans?  

do you have kids?  wife?  ex-wife is my guess as bitter as you seem. 

Parental skills.  Take kids feelings into consideration, but never allow it to over shadow the bigger picture.  IMO, that's what parenting should be about.  You had a great parenting moment regarding how you voted for Wis SC judge, but instead you allowed one issue to over shadow the bigger picture.

You talk a good game, but fail to follow it through with your actions.

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Parental skills.  Take kids feelings into consideration, but never allow it to over shadow the bigger picture.  IMO, that's what parenting should be about.  You had a great parenting moment regarding how you voted for Wis SC judge, but instead you allowed one issue to over shadow the bigger picture.

You talk a good game, but fail to follow it through with your actions.

so divorced and no kids it is then ...

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so divorced and no kids it is then ...

He confused with you doing what you think is best for your wife and kids, with appeasing them.

On 5/23/2023 at 7:56 AM, 1jkw said:

I should know better than to converse with the site drunk, but I just can't help myself sometimes.

Triggered, is obvious when yo use your fallback   :lol:

On 5/30/2023 at 8:57 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

how ya feeling about the predicted compromises @racer254

I haven't even bothered to look yet...  

Should not be anything negotiated at this point.  the Limit, Save, Grow Act should have been accepted by the democrats.  But they don't want to accept not being able to spend spend spend.