Check your account email address ×

we're literally drowning ourselves in debt

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Of course they are, slow the spending slow the economy then blame the other guy and then spend like hell when you takeover, rinse and repeat.. 

You constantly have defended the party of big spending, prove me wrong, I won't wait. 

BS! show one post where I’ve advocated spending or admit you’re a liar 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS! show one post where I’ve advocated spending or admit you’re a liar 

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit apparently, "I SAID YOU CONSTANTLY DEFEND THE PARTY OF BIG SPENDERS". Do you know what that means or do you need it explained further? A simple yes or no answer is all that is required.

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit apparently, "I SAID YOU CONSTANTLY DEFEND THE PARTY OF BIG SPENDERS". Do you know what that means or do you need it explained further? A simple yes or no answer is all that is required.

Show one post where I advocate spending or admit you’re a liar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

True. 

The farm bailout was much the same, and it cost more than the auto bailout and nothing got paid back.

Yah, who needs farms.

Enjoy the upcoming cricket meals.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, who needs farms.

Enjoy the upcoming cricket meals.

We all do that's why you don't kill them off with tariffs, then give billions in bailouts that don't reach the farmers in need. 

• Gold Member

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

If you weren't so uninformed you might realize that much of the farm bailout went to corporate farms and wiped out many small family farms, a huge number in 2018 alone. But keep chiming in like a fool.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

We all do that's why you don't kill them off with tariffs, then give billions in bailouts that don't reach the farmers in need. 

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Another Libtard hack with all the answers.  9_9

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Sounds like you got it all figured out. Another Libtard hack with all the answers.  9_9

So you think the record numbers of farms killed off in 2018 had nothing to do with tariffs? 

Tell me genius if the tariffs had no effect why was a bailout needed?  

I don't expect an answer, you are just another low information lap dog trying to fit in.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

at least he's having a conversation and contributing... your snarky remarks are duly noted, but you... being younger than me or most here should really be concerned as you and yours will bear more financial burden than most of the antiques here.

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So you think the record numbers of farms killed off in 2018 had nothing to do with tariffs? 

I don't expect an answer, you are just another low information lap dog trying to fit in.

How about Biden's proposed expanded version of Obama's Eco/Waters of US Bill that will destroy small farms ? How about eliminating tax provisions for small farms ? How about all the green energy bullshit being mandated into the new 2023 farm bill ? 

Biden has done nothing good for Small Famers yet here you are still crying about Trump instead. :lol:

Like I said you are a fucking Libtard hack.  

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

at least he's having a conversation and contributing... your snarky remarks are duly noted, but you... being younger than me or most here should really be concerned as you and yours will bear more financial burden than most of the antiques here.

oh yeah hes having a conversation.....crying about Republicans like usual while ignoring his Party's hypocrisy.    

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How about Biden's proposed expanded version of Obama's Eco/Waters of US Bill that will destroy small farms ? How about eliminating tax provisions for small farms ? How about all the green energy bullshit being mandated into the new 2023 farm bill ? 

Biden has done nothing good for Small Famers yet here you are still crying about Trump instead. :lol:

Like I said you are a fucking Libtard hack.  

oh yeah hes having a conversation.....crying about Republicans like usual while ignoring his Party's hypocrisy.    

And what does anything Biden proposed have to do with tariffs and the damage they caused?        Whataboutism?

If and when the corpses policies hurt small farms I will know, 1 of the remaining farmers takes hay from our land.

Can't answer a simple question as to why a bailout was needed if the tariffs did no harm.

Educate yourself on how many small farms the tariffs killed, look at the record number in 2018, our county alone went from 30 or so down to 7 and now there are 8. Look at the number in Wisconsin that went out in 2018.  

And like I said you are a low information lapdog trying to fit in and you can't even answer a simple question.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And what does anything Biden proposed have to do with tariffs and the damage they caused?        Whataboutism?

If and when the corpses policies hurt small farms I will know, 1 of the remaining farmers takes hay from our land.

Can't answer a simple question as to why a bailout was needed if the tariffs did no harm.

Educate yourself on how many small farms the tariffs killed, look at the record number in 2018, our county alone went from 30 or so down to 7 and now there are 8. Look at the number in Wisconsin that went out in 2018.  

And like I said you are a low information lapdog trying to fit in and you can't even answer a simple question.

I never claimed Trumps tariffs did or didn't hurt farmers. More so just laughing at your TDS and political bias. You are only complaining only about one Party hurting farmers when its been both many times over decades. 

As far as Biden's new farm bill hurting farmers maybe you should take your own advice and do some research.

If you call that out as well then all good. :thumb:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gop-reps-president-biden-absolutely-turning-his-back-us-farmers

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Find one post where I support spending….

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

show one post where I’ve advocated spending or admit you’re a liar 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you really this stupid? I said you support the party of big spenders, I never said you support spending, if you can't understand this there is little help for you.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Are you really this stupid? I said you support the party of big spenders, I never said you support spending, if you can't understand this there is little help for you.

show one post where I’ve advocated spending or admit you’re a liar 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I never claimed Trumps tariffs did or didn't hurt farmers. More so just laughing at your TDS and political bias. You are only complaining only about one Party hurting farmers when its been both many times over decades. 

As far as Biden's new farm bill hurting farmers maybe you should take your own advice and do some research.

If you call that out as well then all good. :thumb:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gop-reps-president-biden-absolutely-turning-his-back-us-farmers

The topic was actually spending, the tariffs not only killed farms it cost more than the auto bailout and none of it was paid back.

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Lil  liar  can’t show one post where I’ve advocated spending or admit she’s a a liar 

Lil drunken liar can't comprehend a simple sentence. Please post where I said you support spending.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The topic was actually spending, the tariffs not only killed farms it cost more than the auto bailout and none of it was paid back.

Yeah I know you said that already . :lol:

So you think Bidens new Farm Bill is enough spending or what ? First Trillion dollars.  :pc:

The Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) recently released May 2023 baselines for USDA Mandatory Farm Programs and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) confirm that the 2023 farm bill, upon enactment, could potentially be the first trillion-dollar farm bill in U.S. history. Total outlays across SNAP and mandatory farm programs for fiscal years 2024 to 2033 are projected at $1.51 trillion, up $31.5 billion or 2% from the February 2023 projections (this total includes Inflation Reduction Act, IRA, outlays). Compared to the cost of the 2018 farm bill at enactment of $867 billion, the 2023 farm bill will represent a $640 billion or 74% increase in spending – primarily driven by increases in SNAP outlays.