Check your account email address ×

Ron Johnson says Hunter Biden spent thousands on prostitutes.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If they have proof that Hunter is involved in trafficking they need to act and quit playing gotcha with the media…fuck the media and do what’s right.

How are they gonna “act” when the entire intelligence community and doj has been running cover for the pos for 3 years???

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why does this even matter?

Your hypocrisy is pathetic 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This is Ron Johnson. A nobody until he married his billionaire wife. 

Like Kerry the traitor.

So what did we learn in this thread.

Hunter is a piece of shit and likes to buy whores

The ultra right will stretch his whore-loving ways to call him a sex trafficker

There is zero proof of any relation to sex trafficking...and if there was fucking pathetic as shit they've done nothing.

The sheep on here love to take any comment and turn it into an extreme.  He had a prostitute = he runs sex trafficking.  Biden showered with his daughter = he raped his daughter.  Sadly the jump that far is as pathetic as the initial act.

Hunter is shit with money.  A suck & fuck in Amsterdam is $50.

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There is zero proof of any relation to sex trafficking...and if there was fucking pathetic as shit they've done nothing.

The sheep on here love to take any comment and turn it into an extreme.  He had a prostitute = he runs sex trafficking.  Biden showered with his daughter = he raped his daughter.  Sadly the jump that far is as pathetic as the initial act.

This is a lot of defending a deflecting from reality. You’re a retarded piece of know nothing shit:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

51 intel agents.  Most people with a functioning brain see whats going on, but not you.

Oh and Ashley avoided taking showers when daddy was home.

:lol: 

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

51 intel agents.  Most people with a functioning brain see whats going on, but not you.

:lol: 

Where does it say she avoided taking showers?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where does it say she avoided taking showers?

She said she felt extremely sexualized due to the showers. What kind of fucking retard sick pedo fuck would defend making your young daughter shower naked with you? 

You that’s who , fucking brain dead sick faggot ass groomer trash 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

She said she felt extremely sexualized due to the showers. What kind of fucking retard sick pedo fuck would defend making your young daughter shower naked with you? 

You that’s who , fucking brain dead sick faggot ass groomer trash 

She didn't say that at all. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup 

You lap it all up and get very emotional before you even know what was said. Women do that.

Just now, f7ben said:

Sexualized from inappropriate showers with her dad 

That's not what it says though.

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

Apparently they have the proof that hunter was spending 10s of thousands on prostitutes related to a sex traffic ring.

Sen. Ron Johnson: We Can Prove Hunter Biden Paid For International Sex Trafficking Ring And Media Doesn't Care

They all use the same prostitutes. 

On 5/12/2023 at 2:51 PM, f7ben said:

This is a lot of defending a deflecting from reality. You’re a retarded piece of know nothing shit:

It would have to have some merit of truth to be deflecting.  The part that did I celebrated, the rest of the made up shit I called out.  That's reality.

On 5/12/2023 at 2:53 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Space cake dipshit goes way off topic again and thinks he drops a smoking gun.  More verbal diarrhea from the pants shitter instead.

If your brain is functioning at all and you had a point you would have counter attacked anything I posted....but as usual, you can't.

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It would have to have some merit of truth to be deflecting.  The part that did I celebrated, the rest of the made up shit I called out.  That's reality.

Space cake dipshit goes way off topic again and thinks he drops a smoking gun.  More verbal diarrhea from the pants shitter instead.

If your brain is functioning at all and you had a point you would have counter attacked anything I posted....but as usual, you can't.

Your Intel community committed treason against a sitting president.  You think that's ok?

Plus the current president is a pedo.  You think that's ok?

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your Intel community committed treason against a sitting president.  You think that's ok?

Plus the current president is a pedo.  You think that's ok?

You make up shit from fake news sources and take them as fact....and yes we know you think that is ok.  We will all take your goalpost move to mean you have no counter point to what I said and are just stupid and mad.  If you did have a point or could refute it we know you would...but again you won't.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You make up shit from fake news sources and take them as fact....and yes we know you think that is ok.  We will all take your goalpost move to mean you have no counter point to what I said and are just stupid and mad.  If you did have a point or could refute it we know you would...but again you won't.  

Damn guy.  Could you use some punctuation and re format some of that word scrabble?

• Haha 1