Check your account email address ×

Ron Johnson says Hunter Biden spent thousands on prostitutes.

Yep,

Apparently they have the proof that hunter was spending 10s of thousands on prostitutes related to a sex traffic ring.

Sen. Ron Johnson: We Can Prove Hunter Biden Paid For International Sex Trafficking Ring And Media Doesn't Care

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

Apparently they have the proof that hunter was spending 10s of thousands on prostitutes related to a sex traffic ring.

Sen. Ron Johnson: We Can Prove Hunter Biden Paid For International Sex Trafficking Ring And Media Doesn't Care

not defending HB but where does RJ have the truth posted?   

one would think Fox or Newsmax would be all over this story. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If he can prove it then Johnson should prove it.

This is going to sound crazy but I disagree.  I want the Biden's held accountable but for the transgressions Joe has done selling his position not the weaknesses of his drug addled son. I would add that the gun charge against Hunter should be pursued as Democrats are all for tough gun laws so let's not allow a double standard for Hunter. I would also add that if there is evidence enough that Hunter was bumping uglies with the sub 18 year old variety it should be pursued.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This is going to sound crazy but I disagree.  I want the Biden's held accountable but for the transgressions Joe has done selling his position not the weaknesses of his drug addled son. I would add that the gun charge against Hunter should be pursued as Democrats are all for tough gun laws so let's not allow a double standard for Hunter. I would also add that if there is evidence enough that Hunter was bumping uglies with the sub 18 year old variety it should be pursued.

If they have proof that Hunter is involved in trafficking they need to act and quit playing gotcha with the media…fuck the media and do what’s right.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If they have proof that Hunter is involved in trafficking they need to act and quit playing gotcha with the media…fuck the media and do what’s right.

I agree. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:thumbsup:

just don't leave it to Rudy... 

rudy-giuliani-flop-sweat.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

Why does this even matter?

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean that the R's are trying to use something out of the D's playbook?

Just now, J. Jackson said:

You mean that the R's are trying to use something out of the D's playbook?

Sure…whatever…IDGAF about the fucking slap fight between R’s and D’s

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure…whatever…IDGAF about the fucking slap fight between R’s and D’s

I find both sides to be despicable twats who, unfortunately, really could give a shit about us, especially the middle class. Are there any honorable politicians left?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, J. Jackson said:

I find both sides to be despicable twats who, unfortunately, really could give a shit about us, especially the middle class. Are there any honorable politicians left?

No

The more I read about JFK the more I think he was the last Prez to actually care about protecting his countrymen. He had his warts but he sure did fight the evil empire, CIA et-all. More than likely why he was killed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not defending HB but where does RJ have the truth posted?   

one would think Fox or Newsmax would be all over this story. 

It’s been in the news for a couple years.  Now they have receipts.  Keep that head buried in the sand though.  You’re good at it!:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is Ron Johnson. A nobody until he married his billionaire wife. 

Why would you lie like that?  I guess you think he is more despicable than any of the bidens? 

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The more I read about JFK the more I think he was the last Prez to actually care about protecting his countrymen. He had his warts but he sure did fight the evil empire, CIA et-all. More than likely why he was killed.

Yep and that’s exactly why he was killed.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why would you lie like that? 

Because he wants to pretend that Hunter Biden is not a sleeve ball who bangs prostitutes and smokes crack….

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Because he wants to pretend that Hunter Biden is not a sleeve ball who bangs prostitutes and smokes crack….

He acts as though Ron was screwing his brother's widow or something.....Wait, that was Hunter.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Trey Gowdy, ex politician

Jim Jordan

Ron Johnson

Derrick Van Orden

Marco Rubio

Just to name a few.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s been in the news for a couple years.  Now they have receipts.  Keep that head buried in the sand though.  You’re good at it!:thumbsup:

show the evidence then already?