Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Crockpotfuckstick hates FAKENEWSMAINECUNT just ask him Sheepdippingforshitforbrains :finger3: 

Although I may not agree with MC on a lot of things, I don't hate MC. He's one of the guys that's been around since the beginning. When Rob sold HCS MC and I were both part of the Coles Pond Forum that Rob started. Then he moved over to SledNH when we started that up.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Although I may not agree with MC on a lot of things, I don't hate MC. He's one of the guys that's been around since the beginning. When Rob sold HCS MC and I were both part of the Coles Pond Forum that Rob started. Then he moved over to SledNH when we started that up.

so momo was 

:wrong:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

So that's two lies for Momo in this thread, at least. 

And just one more guy telling people what another forum member believes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Now what did I do? I have smegmo on ignore so I don't know what he is claiming now?

He's claiming that ckf hates you. 

Momo just doing momo things......lying.

53 minutes ago, ckf said:

I like MC too , don't agree with most of his politics , but that's ok with me .   He doesn't strike me as a violent man what so ever , but I would bet a thousand bucks that he would punt mongos feces infested cage if given the chance .

:bc: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I like MC too , don't agree with most of his politics , but that's ok with me .   He doesn't strike me as a violent man what so ever , but I would bet a thousand bucks that he would punt mongos feces infested cage if given the chance .

I don't hate anyone. It's just sad how he's lost his shit over Trump and turned into a troll. Although he's not the only one, I thought he was smarter than that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don't hate anyone. It's just sad how he's lost his shit over Trump and turned into a troll. Although he's not the only one, I thought he was smarter than that.

That wasn't directed at you , guy , I didn't even read the posts leading up to it , just throwing it out there . :bc:     

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

That wasn't directed at you , guy , I didn't even read the posts leading up to it , just throwing it out there . :bc:     

No worries. I was throwing too. :lol: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

x3

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He's claiming that ckf hates you. 

Momo just doing momo things......lying.

Crockpotfuckstick hates the CUNT he is just a PC faggot like you and won't admit it outright :bigfinger: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Crockpotfuckstick hates the CUNT he is just a PC faggot like you and won't admit it outright :bigfinger: 

Now the freak is calling the site owner a liar. 

Time for a vacation I think.

Just now, Momorider said:

Like I said, I don't hate MC. I would  sit down with him for a drink and a cigar any time :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Momo - I'm suppose to be the site asshole.....you're stealing my title :lol: 

I'm glad you have an apprentice in MN :lmao: