Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why would CIA want a bunch of concert goers blown away?

To further gun control efforts and shift public sympathy to that cause over time. You can’t possibly be this fucking stupid 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To further gun control efforts and shift public sympathy to that cause over time. You can’t possibly be this fucking stupid 

The CIA must be behind the mass shootings every fucking weekend in Chicago as well. 

You need to learn to just stfu.

:bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What if they had to use a dump truck you stupid fuck

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Derrrrrddddd , what if suicide bombers had to use a spoon derrrdd derrrrrrr

fucking absolute mind numbing moron 

Sub 73 level debating right there. It's obvious you got nothing so you're resorting to name calling and insults. 

A smart man deals with the main problems and then the smaller ones next.  He doesn't make up fantastical stories about shit that never happens as a defense and does nothing. You ain't impressing anyone but Woolie Badger and Bontz. You must be proud.:lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

The CIA must be behind the mass shootings every fucking weekend in Chicago as well. 

You need to learn to just stfu.

:bc:

You have a fucking low Iq and are generally quite ignorant. It’s possible you are inbred but more likely just incredibly dull. Fucking kill yourself pillow biting retard

• Haha 1

Just now, HSR said:

Sub 73 level debating right there. It's obvious you got nothing so you're resorting to name calling and insults. 

A smart man deals with the main problems and then the smaller ones next.  He doesn't make up fantastical stories about shit that never happens as a defense and does nothing. You ain't impressing anyone but Woolie Badger and Bontz. You must be proud.:lol:

You’re dumb as fuck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Derrrrrddddd , what if suicide bombers had to use a spoon derrrdd derrrrrrr

fucking absolute mind numbing moron 

They they wouldn't be bombers?? Who's the dumb one here :lol: They would be eating retard :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck 

You used that line way too much for you to be the smart one.

When Badger likes all your posts you know you're winning :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

completely unaware.  :lol:

I asked this stupid motherfucker what his solution was

He actually typed 

JUST DO THE OPPOSITE IF WHAT YOURE DOING NOW

and then he has the audacity to call anyone else ignorant 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He actually typed 

Quote my post where I said exactly that Bennifer and quit acting like a little girl FFS

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Simple, change whatever you're doing now. Problem is you guys won't accept any change.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He actually typed 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Quote my post where I said exactly that Bennifer and quit acting like a little girl FFS

Derrrrr

I'm more of a plow guy myself @f7ben.:D  Love the fact you are bringing them upright.:thumbsup:

She started with a BB gun then this 22cal semi-auto and a Win 30-30 and I gave her my Rem Model 4 and now she's got a Smith and Wesson Volunteer 6.5 CREEDMOOR she just won. 

222427_10150184871906305_2333478_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Derrrrr

So change means the opposite? Are you this dramatic in real life and at work? You must be a real piece of work. Grow a pair dude.

Now answer your new BFF!!!!! The plow guy :lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So change means the opposite? Are you this dramatic in real life and at work? You must be a real piece of work. Grow a pair dude.

Now answer your new BFF!!!!! The plow guy :lol:

It was close 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It was close 

Close only counts in horseshoes hand grenades and dancing.

Now don't be rude and answer your new buddy.:roflcrying:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He’s your buddy 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I'm more of a plow guy myself @f7ben.:D  Love the fact you are bringing them upright.:thumbsup:

tenor-2.gif

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I'm more of a plow guy myself

As in...

You like being plowed

You are barely smart enough to operate a plow if you have assistance

You plow through life with zero self awareness

When you plow your way into a room everyone else wants to leave

You love it when 550 really gave you the plow

You plow your way through life even when it means you spend lots of waking hours hoping your posts get approved

You plow through your meat man job never bothering to actually learn anything about meat

You plow through Asperger's medication like it's fucking popcorn on FS although it still isn't effective

You eloquence when typing is akin to driving a plow through a fine china shop

You plow along even where you are wanted and have zero realization of that reality

Yep, plow guy indeed.

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

HUGE difference between a locked door and a locked door with an armed guard.  Fucking seriously sad if we need an armed guard at schools. :( 

There is a lot of things that are seriously sad in this country.  Reality is the most common school shootings are not random.   They are drive by or an escalation of something previous.   The random school shootings as a percentage shootings or of students is still extremely rare.  That data below is from 1970 to present. 

download (22).png

Edited by Highmark

15 hours ago, HSR said:

So no recess? No lunch break? No exercise of any kind, no sports activities? Just sit still ,listen and eat. Brings us to the other US problem obesity. No I don't think you've thought this through, schools were never built to keep people out, and locking a door on buildings full of windows(unless bullet proof)and thinking you fixed the issue is silly. Most of these monsters don't have specific targets, it's just to cause carnage. Shooting classroom windows out will do that.

Rarely do the attacks occur outside the school or at school activities.   They want them cowering in their rooms easy targets with nobody around to protect them.   They go to schools specifically for that reason.

15 hours ago, HSR said:

OK so your guys kids are at school, inside with the doors locked, no key available. Teacher snuck a gun in and starts shooting. Everyone looks to you 2 to get in and help. You're saying nothing you could do to get in? I sure as fuck know I could, no problem. 

Yes I don't believe the locking the doors BS.

Holy shit now the teachers are killing the kids?  Come on man.  A significant portion of business' I go to you have to be buzzed in where someone is watching you.

Edited by Highmark