Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey Benjamin... is the cap still in that bottle? 

Screenshot_20230511-160906.png

Pretty sad when you can't stop drinking just for a little while to teach your kids proper gun safety and that alcohol and guns don't mix. I'm sure many here will condone it though, one retard even gave him a good job, I just SMFH.

Not ONE peep outta these guys about it though.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pretty sad when you can't stop drinking just for a little while to teach your kids proper gun safety and that alcohol and guns don't mix. I'm sure many here will condone it though, one retard even gave him a good job, I just SMFH.

Not ONE peep outta these guys about it though.

I can't see on my phone if the cap was still holding the genie in the bottle.   Drinkin and shootin' don't mix well.

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't see on my phone if the cap was still holding the genie in the bottle.   Drinkin and shootin' don't mix well.

Having a beer or two out shooting?? have you ever been to a trap club?? What a stick in the mud. :chill:

CONFESS YE SINS | Demotivational posters, Funny commercials, Funny pictures

Edited by Badger**

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Having a beer or two out shooting?? have you ever been to a trap club?? What a stick in the mud. :chill:

CONFESS YE SINS | Demotivational posters, Funny commercials, Funny pictures

after shootin... drinkin 

durin shootin, no drinkin 

seems logical enough doesn't it? 

maybe a drunk shot yer peekup?   isn't Bhen from Illynoise?   :dunno:

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

isn't Bhen from Illynoise?   :dunno:

Minnesota but they have Ben laws.

•  

624.7142 CARRYING WHILE UNDER INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE.

Subdivision 1.Acts prohibited.

A person may not carry a pistol on or about the person's clothes or person in a public place:

(1) when the person is under the influence of a controlled substance, as defined in section 152.01, subdivision 4;

(2) when the person is under the influence of a combination of any two or more of the elements named in clauses (1) and (4);

(3) when the person is under the influence of an intoxicating substance as defined in section 169A.03, subdivision 11a, and the person knows or has reason to know that the substance has the capacity to cause impairment;

(4) when the person is under the influence of alcohol;

(5) when the person's alcohol concentration is 0.10 or more; or

(6) when the person's alcohol concentration is less than 0.10, but more than 0.04

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me you’re a fucking beta without saying it…..

GUNS AND BEER DONT MIX DERRRRDDDDDD

Guns and beer and young kids don't mix you retard. Next you'll be asking "Why don't kids have any respect for guns or human life in this country anymore?" Must be video games right? 

Set a good example for children and don't play drunk rambo in front of them. Teach them right the first time, you only get one chance.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shooting clays or punching paper is a drinking activity 

With the boys, yes.

Just now, HSR said:

Guns and beer and young kids don't mix you retard. Next you'll be asking "Why don't kids have any respect for guns or human life in this country anymore?" Must be video games right? 

Set a good example for children and don't play drunk rambo in front of them. Teach them right the first time, you only get one chance.

:lol:

I said a couple of beers not a case, who gets drunk on two beers?  We always had a few at the trap club then afterward we had a few more. Never did we have children at the club that I remember.  We never had a beer when I was hunting till the hunting was over. 

Next Sally, please step up. :violin:

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Survival of the fittest:lol: Stupid is as stupid does!!

He brings up knives!

:lol: