Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guns and beer and young kids don't mix you retard. Next you'll be asking "Why don't kids have any respect for guns or human life in this country anymore?" Must be video games right? 

Set a good example for children and don't play drunk rambo in front of them. Teach them right the first time, you only get one chance.

With the boys, yes.

My kid has been handing me beers in the truck since she was 2. I taught her to be what I value as a person. It worked because she’s awesome and isn’t a little beta 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never shoot guns sober , fuck that. 

or use the internet apparently...

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me you’re a fucking beta without saying it…..

GUNS AND BEER DONT MIX DERRRRDDDDDD

tell me you don't masturbate in front of a mirror without telling me you don't masturbate in front of a mirror. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My kid has been handing me beers in the truck since she was 2. I taught her to be what I value as a person. It worked because she’s awesome and isn’t a little beta 

Sorry but that isn’t something to brag about.

• Like 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

or use the internet apparently...

tell me you don't masturbate in front of a mirror without telling me you don't masturbate in front of a mirror. 

Way off the wall post even for a liberal Wisconsin nut case. o.O

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but that isn’t something to brag about.

No shit that's sad. I know guys that tried that and by 20 kids were piss tanks, couple got DUI's.

What a pathetic thing to brag about but as usual some retard will like the post.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Some people on here shouldn't operate a key while drinking.  Some while sober either.

Could you imagine driving a groomer and drinking? No fucking way in hell!!  

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a key?

key-magic-key.gif

sir, please step away from the keyboard 

Didn't somebody on here post about skipping a bullet and hitting a truck.  Hopefully there was no kids around when that happened.  Talk about setting a poor example if there was.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Didn't somebody on here post about skipping a bullet and hitting a truck.  Hopefully there was no kids around when that happened.  Talk about setting a poor example if there was.

That was roosting,  my buddy did it too. No booze, no kids. When sighting in before a 10 day hunt you take things seriously.

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

:dunno:

I'm too busy posting anti Trump shit to focus on matters of such.

subscribe 

and hit the bell 

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:dunno:

I'm too busy posting anti Trump shit to focus on matters of such.

subscribe 

and hit the bell 

:lmao:

Didn't know MC subcontracted you.  

Seeing information the guys that shot their own trucks were sober.  Now that's scary shit there.  

YOU CANT LET KIDS RIDE AROUND IN. TRUCK WITH YOU HANDING YOU BEERS WHILE YOURE ROAD HUNTING!!!

THEY MIGHT GROW UP TO LIKE BEERS AND HUNTING!!!!

fucking faggot ass queers 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah no shit. Some of my earliest memories are climbing on my dad's lap while he was playing poker with his buds and taking a swig of his Michelob. He wouldn't let me take a puff of the camel unfiltered cig tho. Lol

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Crying ass beta bitch little girls

BEER IS SERIOUS STUFF DERRRDDD

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

YOU CANT LET KIDS RIDE AROUND IN. TRUCK WITH YOU HANDING YOU BEERS WHILE YOURE ROAD HUNTING!!!

Blah, blah, blah…and if you got popped drinking and driving with your 2 year old in the car you’d be crying like a bitch about the cops and fuck them…..ect…dumbfuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah, blah, blah…and if you got popped drinking and driving with your 2 year old in the car you’d be crying like a bitch about the cops and fuck them…..ect…dumbfuck.

Poor Jimmy the beta , perpetually offended 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah no shit. Some of my earliest memories are climbing on my dad's lap while he was playing poker with his buds and taking a swig of his Michelob. He wouldn't let me take a puff of the camel unfiltered cig tho. Lol

Yup , I remember my dad drinking a bud bottle and letting me sit on his lap and drive the truck down dirt roads when I was like 6-7……he told me not to tell mom lol. Great memories 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Crying ass beta bitch little girls

BEER IS SERIOUS STUFF DERRRDDD

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re crying and triggered 

Yeah…I’m the one that’s triggered…what a clown.😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously you’re terrified of guns and alcohol. Whatever your personal reasons are fine. Don’t project them on the rest of us. 

Really…I own guns and always have and I’m not terrified of alcohol nor am I projecting anything on anybody. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks