Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

It gives some people a warm fuzzy feeling after something bad happens and a new law or three are passed..... see if we work together we can pass even more gun laws......... rofl.png.1eca8414bb7622166293e303a15789ec.png

That's the problem new laws would be nothing more than feel good moments.  

I don't like hearing about these killings beit gun, knife, vehicle or other than anybody else. To isolate guns is putting your head in the sand to the problem.  If somebody wants to kill people they will find a method.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

OK so your guys kids are at school, inside with the doors locked, no key available. Teacher snuck a gun in and starts shooting. Everyone looks to you 2 to get in and help. You're saying nothing you could do to get in? I sure as fuck know I could, no problem. 

Yes I don't believe the locking the doors BS.

The union would defend the teacher , as long as thier dues were paid up

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

I don't like hearing about these killings beit gun, knife, vehicle or other than anybody else. To isolate guns is putting your head in the sand to the problem.  If somebody wants to kill people they will find a method.

Yes sir, guns or no guns.................. :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

So the wouldn't the sensible thing to do is try and stop the overwhelmingly most common used method first and then address the other far less common issues when they become a common problem? Or do you ignore the problem and just fall back on the "they will find another way". 

Still waiting for my other answers. Thanks for proving my point.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

So the wouldn't the sensible thing to do is try and stop the overwhelmingly most common used method first and then address the other far less common issues when they become a common problem? Or do you ignore the problem and just fall back on the "they will find another way". 

Like fentanyl and cars?  Or is that different? 

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go back and read my response to you.

Better yet to help you out I'll dumb it down for you.  You don't qualify.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Like fentanyl and cars?  Or is that different? 

Are you on fentanyl right now? I seriously don't know what you're trying to compare and how?

So who is giving up their guns? I mean the laws don't seem to work, or is that they don't enforce them. :thumbsup: Wish all you want they will never confiscate all the guns in this country. Three of my guns are not registered and I am only one of many millions of Americans that have guns that are not registered  

The US has 393,347,000 Registered guns out of a population of 326,474,00, that is 120.5 guns per person just think if each person has three or four unregistered guns that own guns, :o the numbers would be off the chart.  

The hole is way too deep to stop now.   

Good luck. :bc:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

So in your mind the Vegas shooter could have done more damage out in the crowd with a couple knives? Do you think the dyke would have had the nuts to start knifing kids up close and personal? Do you think any mass shooter would have done anything if all they had was knives?

Can you answer like an adult?

3 hours ago, HSR said:

That's your opinion but regardless can you answer the questions?

BTW My uncles wife was there with a bunch of gals.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think the Vegas shooter could have done way more damage with a dump truck 

Seems that first question has you stumped and you can't answer the rest. Whydat?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

So in your mind the Vegas shooter could have done more damage out in the crowd with a couple knives? Do you think the dyke would have had the nuts to start knifing kids up close and personal? Do you think any mass shooter would have done anything if all they had was knives?

Can you answer like an adult?

I was going to bring up that yesterday. Much easier to defend yourself against someone with a knife as they have to get alot closer to you. Kinda obvious I know.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Seems that first question has you stumped and you can't answer the rest. Whydat?

You asked a fucking retarded question and now you’re babbling away like badger asking for answers. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The Vegas shooting was a cia op 100%, that was 100% inside job. That dude and his girlfriend were both fbi informants known to intelligence. There’s no way he did that by himself  

Hes on Camera doing it all himself. Holy fuck.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Hes on Camera doing it all himself. Holy fuck.

Did I say he didn’t do it you stupid fuck? I said it was a fucking cia op

Just now, f7ben said:

Did I say he didn’t do it you stupid fuck? I said it was a fucking cia op

You said he didn't do it himself you stupid clown!

Just now, Steve753 said:

You said he didn't do it himself you stupid clown!

You are one of the dumbest fucks here , he had fucking help you retarded motherfucker. Brain dead fucking cocksucker. Kill yourself 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes we've established that it's around 5% :thumbsup:  REALLY low considering the US has the most armed citizens in the world. 120 guns per 100 people.

Most don't carry....it's a pia to carry daily. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are one of the dumbest fucks here , he had fucking help you retarded motherfucker. Brain dead fucking cocksucker. Kill yourself 

No one is on camera helping him. He went to and from his room alone every time.

Sorry you're so fucking stupid.

Just now, Steve753 said:

No one is on camera helping him. He went to and from his room alone every time.

Sorry you're so fucking stupid.

Oh I’m sure they released all the video , the intelligence community would never lie derrr derrrr. Brain fucking dead 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh I’m sure they released all the video , the intelligence community would never lie derrr derrrr. Brain fucking dead 

Why would CIA want a bunch of concert goers blown away?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Why would CIA want a bunch of concert goers blown away?

Good question. So he won't answer as he's scared to make himself look dumb.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You asked a fucking retarded question and now you’re babbling away like badger asking for answers. 

:backpeddle: so you're saying if mass shooters had to use a knife they wouldn't have done fuck all right?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

:backpeddle: so you're saying if mass shooters had to use a knife they wouldn't have done fuck all right?

What if they had to use a dump truck you stupid fuck