Check your account email address ×

Gallup Poll: Biden's Approval Rating at 37 Percent All-Time Low

We can only hope he bows out ... but most people figured he wouldn't make it through his current term, either.  I don't want him (or Trump, honestly), and I sure as hell don't want Kamala in the mix!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We can only hope he bows out ... but most people figured he wouldn't make it through his current term, either.  I don't want him (or Trump, honestly), and I sure as hell don't want Kamala in the mix!!

Newsome would be worse than any of them. 

• Like 2

We are 'watching a Republican electoral disaster in the making': David Frum

According to longtime conservative David Frum, the Republican party seems dead-set on handing Donald Trump the 2024 presidential nomination despite all the signs that there is no chance that he can win because independents and swing voters find him repellant. 

In his column for The Atlantic, where fellow conservative Peter Wehner noted the "Make America Great Again" movement is spiraling into back-biting and chaos, Frum suggested that a "Biden blowout" is in the offing and Republicans seem to know it but are incapable of doing what needs to be done to avert it because of the hold the former president has on his rabid base of supporters who will propel him through the primaries. 

According to Frum, President Joe Biden's polling numbers illustrate he can be beaten, but if his opponent is Donald Trump running for a third time, all is lost for the GOP. 

Asking rhetorically, "Are we watching a Republican electoral disaster in the making?" Frum wrote, "Biden’s poll numbers are only so-so. But a presidential election offers a stark and binary choice: This or that? Biden may fall short of some voters’ imagined ideal of a president, but in 2024, voters won’t be comparing the Democrat with that ideal. They will be comparing him with the Republican alternative." 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-are-watching-a-republican-electoral-disaster-in-the-making-conservative/ar-AA1araRc

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

We are 'watching a Republican electoral disaster in the making': David Frum

According to longtime conservative David Frum, the Republican party seems dead-set on handing Donald Trump the 2024 presidential nomination despite all the signs that there is no chance that he can win because independents and swing voters find him repellant. 

In his column for The Atlantic, where fellow conservative Peter Wehner noted the "Make America Great Again" movement is spiraling into back-biting and chaos, Frum suggested that a "Biden blowout" is in the offing and Republicans seem to know it but are incapable of doing what needs to be done to avert it because of the hold the former president has on his rabid base of supporters who will propel him through the primaries. 

According to Frum, President Joe Biden's polling numbers illustrate he can be beaten, but if his opponent is Donald Trump running for a third time, all is lost for the GOP. 

Asking rhetorically, "Are we watching a Republican electoral disaster in the making?" Frum wrote, "Biden’s poll numbers are only so-so. But a presidential election offers a stark and binary choice: This or that? Biden may fall short of some voters’ imagined ideal of a president, but in 2024, voters won’t be comparing the Democrat with that ideal. They will be comparing him with the Republican alternative." 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-are-watching-a-republican-electoral-disaster-in-the-making-conservative/ar-AA1araRc

no trump 

no biden 

please... 🙏

• Thanks 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

When you look at the overall state of our country, I'm bewildered that his approval rating is that high. What kind of idiot could approve of the disasters this administration has created?

There's a few here.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ray Epps.:lol:

His own daughter called him a pedo who molested her, but 60 minutes.

The brainwashing is complete.

yes, I'm a big fan of Trump supporting Ray Epps who was brainwashed into believing the election was stolen and went to the capital on J6 

do you have to practice being so retarded, like karate?

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes, I'm a big fan of Trump supporting Ray Epps who was brainwashed into believing the election was stolen and went to the capital on J6 

do you have to practice being so retarded, like karate?

60 minutes knows his daughter and that Epps is a pedo.

Hook, line and sinker.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

When you look at the overall state of our country, I'm bewildered that his approval rating is that high. What kind of idiot could approve of the disasters this administration has created?

It's actually higher on the average. 44%. Higher than Trumps was at the same time. Again that's very telling. But hey let's try to re elect him again and cry when he loses, again!

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's actually higher on the average. 44%. Higher than Trumps was at the same time. Again that's very telling. But hey let's try to re elect him again and cry when he loses, again!

A complicit media make have had something to do with it, that said trump was stupid on gun control and spending 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

A complicit media make have had something to do with it, that said trump was stupid on gun control and spending 

Biden will beat Trump again. 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't even imagine what it's like to be you... with all of that alternative knowledge. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95234575460c0adf8512

I can't imagine how anyone can be so foolish to fall for that 60 minutes Ray Epps propaganda piece.

Did they interview Tiffany?  No that's cause its a narrative to brainwash dumb sheep like you.  

Hook, line, sinker.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I can't imagine how anyone can be so foolish to fall for that 60 minutes Ray Epps propaganda piece.

Did they interview Tiffany?  No that's cause its a narrative to brainwash dumb sheep like you.  

Hook, line, sinker.:lol:

I seriously believe you are mentally ill. . . 9_9

• Like 1