Check your account email address ×

Sounds like Tucker Carlson was nothing more than an obnoxious prima donna.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Absolute smug arrogant POS….why do you think some here love the guy so much. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolute smug arrogant POS….why do you think some here love the guy so much. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

oh please. 😆

Exhibit A

And here I thought the TDS was bad here ... this is like TDS 2.0 with the Tucker hate getting all you karens worked up.  You may as well say, "I have TITS" (Tucker Is Terrible Syndrome).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And here I thought the TDS was bad here ... this is like TDS 2.0 with the Tucker hate getting all you karens worked up.  You may as well say, "I have TITS" (Tucker Is Terrible Syndrome).

I'd have to agree, 1 Don lemon thread and what 6-7 tucker threads..Who gives a fuck about any of the "news anchors/actors".. it's just silly 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd have to agree, 1 Don lemon thread and what 6-7 tucker threads..Who gives a fuck about any of the "news anchors/actors".. it's just silly 

To be fair most of the Tucker threads were older and brought back for posterity which is always fun :lol:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

To be fair most of the Tucker threads were older and brought back for posterity which is always fun :lol:

That is always fun..:lol:

So what current events can be talked about here? Also I read that nobody gives a fuck about Don Lemon so the 7-1 ratio should make sense.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what current events can be talked about here? Also I read that nobody gives a fuck about Don Lemon so the 7-1 ratio should make sense.

Anything you want Jimmy :bc: Bontzer** has been crying about the CE since he got here. Whining about posts , now it's the threads. Just ignore him.:good:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Anything you want Jimmy :bc: Bontzer** has been crying about the CE since he got here. Whining about posts , now it's the threads. Just ignore him.:good:

Your memory sucks dick .. kinda like you do to the various guys here that you latch onto when the timing is convenient.  I seem to recall quite a while that you and I were laughing and getting along just fine.  Oh well :news:

OTB - Maybe you can, too!!  Nah - who am I trying to kid.  Now that you can't stalk Badger, you gotta find someone else.  I guess I'll wear that badge with honor, along with @DriftBusta

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Posting about them makes for long threads. So some people give a fuck. 

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Posting about them makes for long threads. So some people give a fuck. 

I've never watched him but checked out some youtube clips and why millions watch him every night must be because that's all that's on cable tv. What a twat , now I understand why some on here like him :lol:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Just another loudmouth douche bag. He admitted to lying on his show when backed into a corner. Fuck that guy and good riddance.

Liar and a cunt :lol:

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

I thought he was exposing the evil cabal and that’s why he had to go?

9_9

was it...

antifa?

giphy.gif

ray epps?

giphy.gif

pissing off the people that pay you millions of dollars every year that just lost $787.5M and found out about all the shit you've done and said?

lmao-lol.gif

• Haha 2