Check your account email address ×

Quinnipiac University Poll: Even 70% Of Independents Think Trump Indictment Is Politically Motivated

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/5/2023 at 7:10 AM, J. Jackson said:

Even John Bolton said it was bs.

26 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

and that's saying something. he hates trump

Quite a few anti-Trumpers have surprisingly come out against this including Romney.....also even many Dems and much of the left media see it for what it actually is and are having a hard time spinning it. ....stay strong MC and @SnowRider....:lol:

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous times we live in and evidenced everyday even on this tiny sledding forum.  Zero fucking common sense at all anymore.  I agree, trump has had his day and he's not getting elected to even his local school board but to think trump is the countries problem right now is just beyond fucked up and a clown circus to keep the dumbocrat base focused on something other than all the other shit that is going on that really should be the topic of dicussion.

We have a president that is so senile his only coherent thoughts, when not medicated out of his brainless head, is when is the ice cream being served.  But it's only trump that is unfit for office.      

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous times we live in and evidenced everyday even on this tiny sledding forum.  Zero fucking common sense at all anymore.  I agree, trump has had his day and he's not getting elected to even his local school board but to think trump is the countries problem right now is just beyond fucked up and a clown circus to keep the dumbocrat base focused on something other than all the other shit that is going on that really should be the topic of dicussion.

We have a president that is so senile his only coherent thoughts, when not medicated out of his brainless head, is when is the ice cream being served.  But it's only trump that is unfit for office.      

Biden is the only one unfit for office.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine that.

They are all in cahoots... without a doubt . He should recuse himself but won't and nothing will be done.... blatant biasness 

22 hours ago, old indy said:

Jury???     it looks like the judge is a sufferer.       a paying contributor to "stop the Republicans" just as one point is a dead give away to me.  he should be FORced to recuse himself from the case.

Absolutely. It will never happen. The rule of ANY law now is purely political. If you even mention the word red you’re doomed. Pathetic assholes abound. Just look here.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 12:40 PM, Bontz said:

Insert Toolkit's "echo chamber" comments, now :whistle:

And yes, it's 100% a dog & pony show and anyone with a functioning brain can see that.  Which explains why people like Toolkit think this is a legit situation & he's all giddy about it :news:

:cop:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Trying awfully hard, aren't ya :roflcrying:

Actually your hypocrisy is quite easy to point out.

Have you considered putting Snowrider on ignore?? 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Actually your hypocrisy is quite easy to point out.

Have you considered putting Snowrider on ignore?? 

Yeah, I have ... but you're such a shining example, I figured I may as well try and emulate you by trashing every thread on FS by looking for and/or commenting towards Toolkit.

Tell ya what - when @ckf points it out, and calls me out for ruining thread after thread, then we can talk.  But you go ahead and keep trying to justify your bullshit :roflcrying:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Nice edit but thanks for proving my point to @Bontz that no matter where I post you follow me into that thread :thumb:

I posted in the wrong thread Steve, it had nothing to do with you or anyone else, and that is why I edited the post. You're being over melodramatic again. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Or you a lying again.  By posting "pass" it states you were responding and then chose not to.  Oops would have clarified your new point, but you knew that all along.

Sean to the rescue, hell I have no clue what this thread is even about nor do I care. But if it offends you please run with it. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Sean to the rescue, hell I have no clue what this thread is even about nor do I care. But if it offends you please run with it. :thumbsup: 

Then keep your lumpy ass out of it :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• USA Contributing Member
On 4/7/2023 at 9:31 PM, f7ben said:

Quinnipiac gonna get wrecked by the gophs 

Gophers get beat on goal 10 seconds in overtime.  6 on 4 power play was a gutsy call and got the tie.

Decent game overall. 

I'm about 20 minutes from Quinnipiac and used to get tickets from work all the time.  Need to make time to get some games next year.

9 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Gophers get beat on goal 10 seconds in overtime.  6 on 4 power play was a gutsy call and got the tie.

Decent game overall. 

I'm about 20 minutes from Quinnipiac and used to get tickets from work all the time.  Need to make time to get some games next year.

The better team won ... flat out dominance by Q in the 2nd and 3rd.  That game really should have been a blowout in favor of Q.

Just another moment in MN sports history, where a great team missed out on a golden opportunity to bring home a championship.