Check your account email address ×

a dimwit, a douche, and dripper's hero walk into...

55 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Who would you rather have attend jamstock and party with???

any of the people in the picture

or the person in the painting

3 of the people would be a fun time to hang with....  the 4th and the one in the painting would be about as fun as having an ingrown hair on your ballsack

Two of them yes. Then again we could probably score some sweet meth from Palin, so all three could be fun. 

57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Removing hats in public buildings shows respect. Removing it in the White House shows the utmost respect.

at least they took there hats off

screen_shot_2017-04-21_at_2_55_57_pm.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Two of them yes. Then again we could probably score some sweet meth from Palin, so all three could be fun. 

would rather hang with Palin than Ted  . ted tends to be a bit full of him self and at least Palin   I could talk sleds with

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am sure she is of average or above average intelligence, but she comes off as such a doofus. 

I have never met her but Todd is pretty cool . also she is not the only one from up there that has that part skimo rez way of talking . I have met 100s in my time up there and u get use to it .

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Removing hats in public buildings shows respect. Removing it in the White House shows the utmost respect.

But expecting a marine to hold an umbrella, something that has never been done is OK as long as it's your " well dressed arrogant asshole " makes it OK 

you pathetic self absorbed asshole !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

would rather hang with Palin than Ted  . ted tends to be a bit full of him self and at least Palin   I could talk sleds with

Yeah...THAT's why you'd rather hang with her over Ted...."sled talk". :lol: She's not hard to look at either tho....eh? :lmao:

In all likely hood I'd wanna beat Ted to a pulp right after dinner.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am sure she is of average or above average intelligence, but she comes off as such a doofus. 

I'm not interested in her "intellect'.  But I could listen to her for a while as I stayed vigilant in keeping her red solo cup topped off.

Image result for stick men sex gif

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

x2  But I had dinner with her neighbor this summer and he hates her.  I still don't see how she is in the same league as Hildebeast, but it is what it is.  On sleds alone she's 5000 basis points ahead

Edited by DriftBusta

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...THAT's why you'd rather hang with her over Ted...."sled talk". :lol: She's not hard to look at either tho....eh? :lmao:

In all likely hood I'd wanna beat Ted to a pulp right after dinner.

I'm not interested in her "intellect'.  But I could listen to her for a while as I stayed vigilant in keeping her red solo cup topped off.

Image result for stick men sex gif

image.jpg

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I hope hillary somehow got this pic emailed to her.  she probly spit her coffee out all over her keyboard and monitor seeing it.  :lol:

It was wine she spit out all over her apple laptop not coffee :guzzle: 

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Palin or Hillary at a backyard BBQ???

I don't think I could find any enjoyment at all in hanging with the likes of obamas or Hillary.  They are just aren't interesting people.  Bill Clinton would be fun to shoot the shit with.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2  But I had dinner with her neighbor this summer and he hates her.  I still don't see how she is in the same league as Hildebeast, but it is what it is.  On sleds alone she's 5000 basis points ahead

is this the neighbor who moved I with the soul intention of a tell all book?

if so he is a real pile of work him self.

I know todd and his buds put a privacy fence made of phone polls to block his view in to there home and yard lol

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Palin or Hillary at a backyard BBQ???

I don't think I could find any enjoyment at all in hanging with the likes of obamas or Hillary.  They are just aren't interesting people.  Bill Clinton would be fun to shoot the shit with.

well that depends can we use Hillary as the circle in a game of old school lawn jarts? if not Palin all day .

again sledding fishing guns and making fun of drunk skimo on the side of the interstate story's  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

is this the neighbor who moved I with the soul intention of a tell all book?

if so he is a real pile of work him self.

I know todd and his buds put a privacy fence made of phone polls to block his view in to there home and yard lol

Nah, Tom's a regular here. :bc:  I get why he's not a fan of her, but it's more specific to Alaska, and her taking on the oil industry up there.  Compared to Obama, I still would have preferred McCain/Palin to what we ended up with.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, Tom's a regular here. :bc:  I get why he's not a fan of her, but it's more specific to Alaska, and her taking on the oil industry up there.  Compared to Obama, I still would have preferred McCain/Palin to what we ended up with.

Of all the in person discussions I have had with Tom about Sarah Palin, not once was her "taking on the oil industry" ever brought up. 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Of all the in person discussions I have had with Tom about Sarah Palin, not once was her "taking on the oil industry" ever brought up. 

I don't want to speak for Tom, and neither should you, but he was in the industry, and it was well known that Palin took on alot of what when on in that industry.  I never heard any major scandals from him about her.  Lets just leave it that he didn't like her, and I'd still rather have a beer with those three than pretty much anyone in Washington.

Edited by DriftBusta

Kid rock always steps up

When it comes to charity in and around Detroit .

Whatever your personal feelings about him or his music , the guy has done more than most.  In an age where celebraties like to run their mouths, he is the first to get his wallet out.

• Like 3

I'd love to take a piss all over any number of areas in the whitehouse ......I think I have more respect for the shit I took this morning than anything the WH represents