Check your account email address ×

a dimwit, a douche, and dripper's hero walk into...

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ha....that dimwit has been in office how long again? Damn she says some very stupid things. :lol:

Too long! Can you imagine  being a developer or something and having to deal with morons like that.

Coleman young jr. is trying to beat Dugan out for Mayor of Detroit. So the interviewer  is asking about revitalizing Detroit.

Dugan goes into this long factual talk about economics, future plans,and so on. When it comes to Jr's turn, he gets this shit eating grin and says.......I'm going to bring those white businesses down and give the money to the people of Detroit.

Sad......really.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Too long! Can you imagine  being a developer or something and having to deal with morons like that.

Coleman young jr. is trying to beat Dugan out for Mayor of Detroit. So the interviewer  is asking about revitalizing Detroit.

Dugan goes into this long factual talk about economics, future plans,and so on. When it comes to Jr's turn, he gets this shit eating grin and says.......I'm going to bring those white businesses down and give the money to the people of Detroit.

Sad......really.

If he get's in it will put a serious kink in Detroit's plans for any sort of continued revival no matter how slow it might be. Truth be told, after his father reigned Detroit for so long, these natives would put Jr. in without a second though. :wall: 

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If he get's in it will put a serious kink in Detroit's plans for any sort of continued revival no matter how slow it might be. Truth be told, after his father reigned Detroit for so long, these natives would put Jr. in without a second though. :wall: 

I think he will get in.  I'm no fan of Dugan, but come on. It would be like choosing between Kate Upton or Rosie Odonnel. The guy is a first class race baiting buffoon.
Chief Craig has been the best addition to the city in a long time. He is no nonsense, non-political, as they come. JR said his first order of business would be to fire him. Tells me all I need to know about that clown.  

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Sad......really.

My dad is a retired Electrical Contractor out of Madison Heights and the stories he would tell of Coleman Youngs corruption and hatred of white businesses would make you see red.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't recall one thread around shit like this in the WH when Obama was POTUS.  

This is full re-tard...lib-tard edition.   These orders to do so come from the top of the Dem party down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is full re-tard...lib-tard edition.   These orders to do so come from the top of the Dem party down.

The dems are all in on being anti-Trump on virtually everything.......except the use of Tomahawks. :lol:   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The dems are all in on being anti-Trump on virtually everything.......except the use of Tomahawks. :lol:   

Yeah, it's pretty much obvious and even they admit it, they are running full-bore on an anti-Trump referendum.  After all....stick with what worked in the past.

Trump will win re-election by a landslide...or hand it over to Pence or other.

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

My dad is a retired Electrical Contractor out of Madison Heights and the stories he would tell of Coleman Youngs corruption and hatred of white businesses would make you see red.

I worked for a guy who was good friends with Joe Dumars. He get him to buy 51% of his company so he could bid on jobs in Detroit. Can you say 'minority contractor'.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I worked for a guy who was good friends with Joe Dumars. He get him to buy 51% of his company so he could bid on jobs in Detroit. Can you say 'minority contractor'.

I remember those stories as well...seems it was tough to find competent minority owned electrical contracting outfits to partner with in the city.