Check your account email address ×

Have people in Europe lost their damn minds?

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think so. she's just promoting things to stop some of the rapes. what's your short term suggestion? tell the rapists "no" a few more times?

9mm or even a 25 with hollow points stuck in the garter holster . I know my wife usually has a tomcat  under the center council and tosses it in her purse at appropriate times     

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

sure it does. she is not defending the rapists. she is advocating doing things to prevent some of the rapes from happening. it's akin to a father telling his kid not to come home thru the back alley where gangs hang out. is he defending the gangs? no. he's just trying to prevent trouble.

. fuck that they are guests in there country and need to assimilate or get the fuck back to there dirt zoo where they belong

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

is the father not asking his kid to "adjust" in my example? look, the situation exists, simple as that. wtf is wrong with doing things to limit bad things from happening? she is right about the muslims in foreign countries not being punished as bad as they should be. what are we going to do about that?

as bad as they should be? u are joking right? they need 7 witnesses to prosecute any rape. they are fucking animals and any liberal who supports them is well nothing new to them a fucking hypocrite  

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think so. she's just promoting things to stop some of the rapes. what's your short term suggestion? tell the rapists "no" a few more times?

Lol! Was she concerned about th rapes that  Jeff committed? Funny how a pathetics hack like you whine about trump saying pussy but have no problem with 

Billy Jeff.   saying " you,should put a little ice on that "

You  pathetic hack :finger:

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

as bad as they should be? u are joking right? they need 7 witnesses to prosecute any rape. they are fucking animals and any liberal who supports them is well nothing new to them a fucking hypocrite  

You'll be accused of hiding under your bed for recognizing the Muslim threat.  Fucking idiots.  

I'm always amazed at the liberal spin and support of the religion of Islam and the Muslim culture that has literally NOTHING in common with the liberal mind set.  Or hell, any human equality and rights for that matter.  But hey....gotta try and keep that voter base growing....import as much as possible!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm always amazed at the liberal spin and support of the religion of Islam and the Muslim culture that has literally NOTHING in common with the liberal mind set.  Or hell, any human equality and rights for that matter.  But hey....gotta try and keep that voter base growing....import as much as possible!!!!

Actually it does, both are controlling and completely authoritarian 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

it's more that the fox news crowd are convinced moooslims are the boogie men. it's funny. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's more that the fox news crowd are convinced moooslims are the boogie men. it's funny. 

Don't try and spin this Spinner :lmao:

You liberals supporting this culture is nothing more than a way to hate and push your racist, fear mongering agenda off on others.  Your support of it is a joke...and we all know it.

And "boogie men"? Which Fox news do you watch?

This one:

meme