Check your account email address ×

Have people in Europe lost their damn minds?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would say her opinion is that of a very very very tiny minority 

Population yes, govt officials I'm not sure I agree.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Population yes, govt officials I'm not sure I agree.  

Those poor bastard over there need to storm this dumb bitches house and burn her at the stake on public tv .....then maybe some of these fucking idiots foisting this type of public capitulation upon their constituency would think twice

Just now, f7ben said:

Those poor bastard over there need to storm this dumb bitches house and burn her at the stake on public tv .....then maybe some of these fucking idiots foisting this type of public capitulation upon their constituency would think twice

Don't imagine she has to worry about being raped.  Yama Hama.  

uwikan.jpg

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would say her opinion is that of a very very very tiny minority 

Like .000000001% 

Now if you're reading and listening to the right blogs, radio, and podcasts you would believe that 99% of the women in Europe feel that way :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man she looks like she's been dead a few weeks

Then again she is a step up from goats....barely but still better. :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

after googling this I found a little more to the story. changes things a little.

http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2007/04/norway-professor-unni-wikan-on-rape.html

Doesn't change anything.  She is making excuses for the way muslim men view women.  Just another liberal POS trying to appease muslims.  This gal should be sent back to mecca so she can enjoy a life of oppression. 

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Doesn't change anything.  She is making excuses for the way muslim men view women.  Just another liberal POS trying to appease muslims.  This gal should be sent back to mecca so she can enjoy a life of oppression. 

I don't think so. she's just promoting things to stop some of the rapes. what's your short term suggestion? tell the rapists "no" a few more times?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think so. she's just promoting things to stop some of the rapes. what's your short term suggestion? tell the rapists "no" a few more times?

Lets start by making rape a capitol offence punishable by death.  A guillotine in the public square of every town in Norway would get those filthy fucking ragheads attention.  Having spent the better part of the last month in Asia I can tell you that some of those countries have this muslim shit figured out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lets start by making rape a capitol offence punishable by death.  A guillotine in the public square of every town in Norway would get those filthy fucking ragheads attention.  Having spent the better part of the last month in Asia I can tell you that some of those countries have this muslim shit figured out. 

I'd have no problem with that at all. but does capital punishment prevent bad crimes from happening?

Edited by Snoslinger

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

after googling this I found a little more to the story. changes things a little.

http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2007/04/norway-professor-unni-wikan-on-rape.html

Not really sure that changes the story at all in my mind.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd have no problem with that at all.

LOL  :lol: 

Just now, Highmark said:

Not really sure that changes the story at all in my mind.  

It doesn't change the story even one little bit.