Check your account email address ×

Biden economy

Just the worst of the worst. This clown could fuck up a wet dream.

I actually have some respect for Obama. Don’t underestimate Joes ability to fuck things up.

Damn he was right

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Come on,

Every biden voter should be on here bragging.  Hell there has to be a few on here of the 81 million.

You're going to get crickets.  Say what you want about the last president, his policies were about helping the middle class, and they policies were working.  Jobs were plentiful, wages were increasing, inflation was down and energy was cheap.  We had energy independance instead of the country being run by a bunch of wild eyed leftists hellbent on controlling speech and running the economy into the ground...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're going to get crickets.  Say what you want about the last president, his policies were about helping the middle class, and they policies were working.  Jobs were plentiful, wages were increasing, inflation was down and energy was cheap.  We had energy independance instead of the country being run by a bunch of wild eyed leftists hellbent on controlling speech and running the economy into the ground...

100% correct.  No one was defending the social media rants that he said.  Conservatives did not care about that, because we all knew that his policies were helping and working for the middle class of this country.   Some just could not get past his ego.

Now look at what the liberal dipshits of this country have done in 2 years. 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah it’s terrible. The feds trying to throttle the economy DOWN. 
Corporate greed is way the fuck up from big oil to big egg.

Just stop with your whining.

Ironic post of the day goes to......  ^^^^^^^^^^

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you kidding me.  You probably could get slapped right the face with what is going on currently in our country and which party is causing it.  It could not be more obvious, yet you still deny it.

No wonder people like you can be convinced that there are more than 2 genders and you have a hard time defining what a "woman" is.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Trump inflation is crushing us for sure. That’s what happens when you have the worst peacetime spender in history followed by a Biden 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Trump inflation is crushing us for sure. That’s what happens when you have the worst peacetime spender in history followed by a Biden 

:crazy:  DERP  Hey, who do you blame 2008 on?  Was that trumps fault as well?  Take a good look at who the same people in washington during that time vs who are still in our government.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Of coarse corporate greed is up with the Biden Administration.  The Dems love big Corporations and Big Corporations love the Dems.

Fuking fool 

Tell me 1 person you know in a better place today than they were 4 yrs ago 

Accepting reality is tough for woke liberal cunts.
Maybe printing off money we don't have and telling a generation of entitled woke liberal brats they don't have to work and do thier part wasn't the best idea.

Edited by stinkipinki

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m much better off 

Really ?  Have you done the math because I am making more obviously but spending way more on the same shit more or less a wash . Where as 4 yrs ago I was making mote and spending the same . I.e. a lot more going in to savings . Same story from almost every one I tal k to . Unless they are 9 to 5 they are just fucked buck here or there an hr  and spending savings to get by 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of pussy whiners. Waaah my Big Mac costs 30 cents more…..eggs are 35 cents a piece….blah blah blah.

Just stop FFS.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Why should you care when you can just ring up your brother in law and have him send some 'you just stay there, no visits needed' money...

Nah snake not everyone’s household is on the government dole like yours. How’s that 8.7% raise you just got?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That spending did not need to happen . And a lions share would not have happened if we did not have to have the sheep hidden in there homes for 2 weeks to flatten the curve or was it  yr hard to remember