Check your account email address ×

Biden economy

Just now, Mainecat said:

Nah snake not everyone’s household is on the government dole like yours. How’s that 8.7% raise you just got?

I'm sorry... where did your significant other work? :pc:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of pussy whiners. Waaah my Big Mac costs 30 cents more…..eggs are 35 cents a piece….blah blah blah.

Well let's see pampers a guy working a 9 to 5 is lucky to bring home a grand a week . With his inflation raise he is bringing home 1100 a week but his rent went up 300 his food ez 200 his insurance 30 bucks so now if he is just living and doing nothing in his old clothes he is only loosing 130 a month.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The Trump inflation is crushing us for sure. That’s what happens when you have the worst peacetime spender in history followed by a Biden 

That’s complete nonsense.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whaaah whaaah whaah.

Have the republicans released their budget proposal yet? Maybe I missed it?

There is plenty of blame go around but when Trump was President I always said the buck stopped at his desk and the same applies to Biden and to just make light of it and say that people are simply whiners when they are in fact struggling is assinine even for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Avery large amount of Americans are hurting all due to THIS administration and it’s starts with oil. You know. The stuff the left can’t stand. Well this is the end result and one can’t only hope they get hung out to dry very soon. It’s coming..

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

no, it isnt. The man was not a conservative and spent money he shouldn't have. 

He sure did, it amazes me how alot of Conservatives can't admit this very fact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Avery large amount of Americans are hurting all due to THIS administration and it’s starts with oil. You know. The stuff the left can’t stand. Well this is the end result and one can’t only hope they get hung out to dry very soon. It’s coming..

sigh... 

Oil is a commodity traded on the global marketplace.  WTI Crude is down 4.4% today and nearly 40% from one year ago.

Now with this said...  https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/08/big-oil-rakes-in-record-annual-profit-fueling-calls-for-higher-taxes.html

which political party generally supports 'big oil'? 

here's a hint, it's not historically been democrats  

I hope you learned something 

BIDEN'S FAULT? 

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Oil giant Saudi Aramco reported Sunday earning $161 billion last year, claiming the highest-ever recorded annual profit by a publicly listed company.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/oil-giant-saudi-aramco-reports-historic-161-billion-profit-in-2022-1ef494e9

Sorry to disappoint you cunt to cunt by my life was far cheaper when trump was in. I don’t give a flying fuck how you slice it. This piece of shit came in with guns ablaze to reverse e everything  g trump did just because.. he’s trump.. All while fucking over the American public. This administration sucks balls no surprise you carry their water 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Sorry to disappoint you cunt to cunt by my life was far cheaper when trump was in. I don’t give a flying fuck how you slice it. This piece of shit came in with guns ablaze to reverse e everything  g trump did just because.. he’s trump.. All while fucking over the American public. This administration sucks balls no surprise you carry their water 

C95D4455-9BB6-44A2-9CAF-92A0AFC4A479.gif.039f7e7825c4a8ad158959e05d626b2d.gif

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

sad you're not into facts .. you ass backwards fact ignoring ignorant cousin fucking stupid piece of white trash.

:)

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sad you're not into facts .. you ass backwards fact ignoring ignorant cousin fucking stupid piece of white trash.

:)

My life was better under Trump that’s a fact 

TFB if you don’t like it 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is plenty of blame go around but when Trump was President I always said the buck stopped at his desk and the same applies to Biden and to just make light of it and say that people are simply whiners when they are in fact struggling is assinine even for you.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

In walks the chipmunk with typical bs..

got nothing to say about Biden tho 

douche bag

Angry and dumb…great combo!😂

I really don't get how a liberal thinks, If in fact they even do.  I just can't bring myself to that level of stupidity 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

My life was better under Trump that’s a fact 

TFB if you don’t like it 

see Pete, you're fucking Stoopid if/because you don't actually know why things were different right now. 

you chose a specific topic, being oil/gas, I provided you with some factual information and you went directly to Trump 

there's an entire forest out there, can you see it through the trees? 

I don't like Biden and didn't vote for him, and wouldn't vote for him in 2024 ... but the same applies to your mango god 

• Like 1