Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Graham and some republicans want to invade Mexico.

58 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes way to go Patriot Act! Simply declare a group we dont like to be terrorists and unleash the dogs of war!

They are though.

They're killing over 100k Americans per year with their shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Lindsay Graham is a piece of trash, just like most career politicians.  His kids could be living in Mexico, and he wouldn't care ... he'd still want to start a war there.

Lady G doesn’t have kids or a wife……:thumbsup:  Just another hypocritical MAGAt……but you k ew ther because you ‘think for yourself’ :lol: :owned: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Lady G doesn’t have kids or a wife……:thumbsup:  Just another hypocritical MAGAt……but you k ew ther because you ‘think for yourself’ :lol: :owned: 

I'm capable of calling a politician a POS, regardless of the letter behind their name.  You?  Well, we all know you can't because you're programmed to support the DUMBS no matter what.  Now ... go throw another plug up your twat instead of continuing to demonstrate what a clown you are each & every day with every post you make.

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm capable of calling a politician a POS, regardless of the letter behind their name.  You?  Well, we all know you can't because you're programmed to support the DUMBS no matter what.  Now ... go throw another plug up your twat instead of continuing to demonstrate what a clown you are each & every day with every post you make.

You’re kind of dumb :lol: You missed the point - you flap your lips and don’t know shit about what you’re talking about :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re kind of dumb :lol: You missed the point - you flap your lips and don’t know shit about what you’re talking about :lmao: 

You missed MY point ... Graham is a war monger and a POS.  Let me rephrase what I said, just so it sinks in.  His sister, who he raised after his parents died, could live in Mexico and he would still want to go to war there.  Own that you dumb bitch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The president of Mexico praised president Biden for his stand against using the U.S. military against cartels. He condemned the gop. 

Well the president of Mexico was endorsed by the cartel...

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/23/893561899/as-mexicos-dominant-cartel-gains-power-the-president-vows-hugs-not-bullets

Edited by SkisNH

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

In less than 48 hours the majority of the cartel’s industrial size meth and fentanyl sites could be large holes in the ground. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In less than 48 hours the majority of the cartel’s industrial size meth and fentanyl sites could be large holes in the ground. 

No doubt...I was only commenting on the complicity of the Mexican govt.

This is a "war" that I would fight..but I think if we cut off foreign aide and close the boarder it would be equally effective. 

Private armies aren't cheap....