Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Graham and some republicans want to invade Mexico.

Did they float it over with a balloon?  
I don’t know what is sadder the government and media thinking the general population is this stupid or the general population really being this stupid. 

6F7DCA72-9CE2-4D82-A08E-BB2D1A73F221.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SkisNH said:

No doubt...I was only commenting on the complicity of the Mexican govt.

This is a "war" that I would fight..but I think if we cut off foreign aide and close the boarder it would be equally effective. 

Private armies aren't cheap....

Border control will never stop the flow of  substances. Too many options at the cartel’s disposal. Fact remains that America needs Mexico for a strong North American economy. To alienate Mexico would be a tremendous mistake. The capacity for the intermediate type of production skill doesn’t exist here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Better warn American's to stay out of the tourist area's.   Cartels would retaliate in those locations. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Better warn American's to stay out of the tourist area's.   Cartels would retaliate in those locations. 

The cartels own the majority of the establishments in those areas. Hotels, restaurants, entertainment facilities. Why would they do that to themselves? 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The cartels own the majority of the establishments in those areas. Hotels, restaurants, entertainment facilities. Why would they do that to themselves? 

Because there are a number of cartels and the war would be just as much against the other cartels as the US.  There is becoming more fear of that now. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Couldn't pay me to visit Mexico.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Border control will never stop the flow of  substances. Too many options at the cartel’s disposal. Fact remains that America needs Mexico for a strong North American economy. To alienate Mexico would be a tremendous mistake. The capacity for the intermediate type of production skill doesn’t exist here. 

Boarder control won't stop it...but it will slow it.  Unfortunately for the people suffering from opioid addiction.  The plentiful supply makes a heroine/fentanyl high cheaper than a 6 pack of good beer. 

Of course we don't alienate mexico completely.  Just the threat of losing the foreign aide will get the govt back in line.

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

bingo

35 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Boarder control won't stop it...but it will slow it.  Unfortunately for the people suffering from opioid addiction.  The plentiful supply makes a heroine/fentanyl high cheaper than a 6 pack of good beer. 

Of course we don't alienate mexico completely.  Just the threat of losing the foreign aide will get the govt back in line.

All slowing it does is increase the cost , therefore forc ing junkies to commit more crimes for their high . Let it flow cheap and let the chips and junkies fall.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

All slowing it does is increase the cost , therefore forc ing junkies to commit more crimes for their high . Let it flow cheap and let the chips and junkies fall.

The libertarian in me agrees...the problem is when you watch your friend lose a son to it breaks your heart. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Wont this fuck up the CIA's illegal drug trafficking business or is this so they can kill off the cartels that are threatening it? 

All you need to look at is what the President of El Salvatore is doing to the drug scum there and the pushback from your MSM and Neolibs to understand who are the real drug dealers. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I didn’t see any meaningful change in cost over the years. Even during higher levels of interdiction the cost of heroin fell. Now with fentanyl and some of its analogies being so much more potent it’s possible to fit 100 doses into the same size space as 1. Cartels have so many options for transporting drugs other than through border crossings. Submarines, tunnels, drones, aircraft. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

The libertarian in me agrees...the problem is when you watch your friend lose a son to it breaks your heart. 

It is heartbreaking. But that dosnt change the fact that a junkie will junkie. And nothing but the junkie him/herslef will change that.

Used to be such a pretty , used to be such a pretty used to be such a pretty such a pretty girl . 

Used to be such a pretty isnt it a fucking pitty , used to be such a pretty ,such a pretty girl.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Make it here sell it here.   Keep it cheap even free in some cases.  No paid for rehab on the taxpayer dime. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I didn’t see any meaningful change in cost over the years. Even during higher levels of interdiction the cost of heroin fell. Now with fentanyl and some of its analogies being so much more potent it’s possible to fit 100 doses into the same size space as 1. Cartels have so many options for transporting drugs other than through border crossings. Submarines, tunnels, drones, aircraft. 

If there is a demand for a commodity and someone can make money filling that demand , someone will .Capitalism 101 . 

And thats not a slam against capitalism, it exists even in societys where normal capitalism dosnt.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If there is a demand for a commodity and someone can make money filling that demand , someone will .Capitalism 101 . 

And thats not a slam against capitalism, it exists even in societys where normal capitalism dosnt.

The challenge is coming up with better and more effective drugs. I’m not sure how they’re going to top the current supply of meth and fentanyl. There’s this new drug called xylazine that’s been making some inroads. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The challenge is coming up with better and more effective drugs. I’m not sure how they’re going to top the current supply of meth and fentanyl. There’s this new drug called xylazine that’s been making some inroads. 

It is devestating the Philidelphia hood.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It is devestating the Philidelphia hood.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I guess it’s been hitting Milwaukee and madison pretty hard. 

For the life of me, I can't put my finger on what those 3 cities have in common...