Check your account email address ×

Fuck Anyone Who’s Attacking Fauci

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The fact some rural hayseed like you who doesn’t know the first thing about virus’ and science thinks they are qualified to criticize without fact or merit a world renowned virologists is what’s fucking mind numbing.  Stupid fucks like you should have taken your cult leaders advice and shoved a fluorescent light up your ass followed by a good dose of horse drugs.  

Dude - and I use the term loosely - you are exactly what I described:  the dumbest of the dumb.  You take the narrative that's preached to you, and you swallow it like a lot lizard at a truck stop.  Zero capability of thinking for yourself.  Fauci has backpedaled, when cornered, yet knows he's safe because big pharma and the gov't will protect him at all costs.  But hey, you go ahead and keep being you ... our village idiot.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dedicates his life to public service and some of you fucking morons think there’s some nefarious motive.  COVID was new and a moving target for all involved - affected the world - and only trying to save lives, make decisions and do what’s best for the public.  So fuck anyone who is spreading lies and misinformation.  

Your blind stupidity really is somthing to marvel 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is Brigden, a UK MP.  The US DOD is responsible for the virus and vax.

You have all been fooled by the biggest scam in the history of humanity.

Poor Deepfaggot.

Flip flop Arctic putz.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The US DOD is responsible for the virus

The same virus you refrained from showing that it came from a lab?  Bet you also won't back this claim up. I'll make it easy with a question.  How is the DOD responsible for the virus?

Bet you can't answer without a link.  Try for once to explain something for yourself and show you at least have a smidgeon of capability to think.

• Like 1

When politics stepped in and told certain businesses to close in the name of safety, that’s when things went in the shitter, and fast… Fauci went right along with all that bullshit, just like this stay home stay safe bullshit when their own data showed the exact opposite was the case.

Credit Cuomo press conference May 7th, 2020

74AF4316-5535-4416-9FF3-46B1201B1A3A.jpeg

• Like 1

No masks, one mask, 2 masks, no lock downs, lock it down, 1 jab or 2, 1 boost, 2 boost, maybe a jab every 6 months or once a year like the Flu shot, but this isn't like the flu it's a totally different animal...... See ya I'm retiring.... Total net worth????

freaksmovie.gif.e2d5d0fae7099d6649420a782292a087.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

No masks, one mask, 2 masks, no lock downs, lock it down, 1 jab or 2, 1 boost, 2 boost, maybe a jab every 6 months or once a year like the Flu shot, but this isn't like the flu it's a totally different animal...... See ya I'm retiring.... Total net worth????

OTB .... Exactly!!

21 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Most previous people in that position were only there around 10 years....Fauci was in that position for 38 fucking years.  Another typical democrat from the 80's that won't leave.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

freaksmovie.gif.e2d5d0fae7099d6649420a782292a087.gif

Fauci should get life in prison.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Fauci should get life in prison.

If that's the case so should Trump. He rushed the vaccine and takes complete credit for it.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The same virus you refrained from showing that it came from a lab?  Bet you also won't back this claim up. I'll make it easy with a question.  How is the DOD responsible for the virus?

Bet you can't answer without a link.  Try for once to explain something for yourself and show you at least have a smidgeon of capability to think.

Poor Deepfaggot.

What critical thinking started as an obvious joke, then the joke turned on the fools.  What ever happened to common sense.

Poor Deepfaggot and the stupid flock of sheep.

After all, as Jon Stewart correctly joked in 2021, “‘Oh, my God, there’s a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking Wuhan, China. What do we do?’ ‘Oh, you know who we could ask? The Wuhan novel respiratory coronavirus lab.’ The disease is the same name as the lab. That’s just a little too weird, don’t you think?”

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They lied to Trump moron.

He obviously doesn't care. He still touts about the vaccine. Why is that if it's a lie?

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He obviously doesn't care. He still touts about the vaccine. Why is that if it's a lie?

He never forced anyone Mr. I took it so I can travel fool.

He believes the vax works or maybe he knows the sheep can't handle the truth.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He never forced anyone Mr. I took it so I can travel fool.

He believes the vax works or maybe he knows the sheep can't handle the truth.

You're moving goal posts again.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're moving goal posts again.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s known the truth for 3 years moron! 
Wake up sheep! 

Oh look,  3 years later and we still believe the government propaganda.

You're worth more to the pharma industrial complex maimed and dependant than healthy.  They own the governments and msm.

Fucking dumb sheep.