Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Doctor asked the wife if she god vaccinated. Wife said no. But she already had Covid. The doctor said to her “well you should still take it, consider having Covid to be your first vaccination”

what the fuck 

Mine asked me if I wanted to get the vax,

I said, does it stop me from getting covid- No.

Does it stop me from transmitting covid - No.

But it makes your symptoms less, I laughed.

Then I said, see that mask you're wearing, not only does it not work, its also filled with TiO2, which is a known carcinogen and does nothing for an aerosolized virus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Then I said, see that mask you're wearing, not only does it not work, its also filled with TiO2, which is a known carcinogen and does nothing for an aerosolized virus. 

Why were you at the doctor………you already know everything plus you can find all your answers on Twitter :dunno:

Besides - sure you did :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well Deepfaggot thought masks worked and even had links factchecked.  Little did the fool realize that's fackcheck is bought and paid for by big pharma.

Poor Deepfaggot.:lol: 

Fp7YF3WWwAIZDDd.thumb.jpeg.052e6c1f54bcf8d4f3d2a764b26264ca.jpeg

:lol2:

people-are-starting-to-see.jpg

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude did you not read my previous post?   I'm not pushing that narrative here and I don't care who is.  

If you re-read mine you will see I didn't say you did.  I used your post to clarify the craziness and stupidity of Lloyd & Harry.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Deephaven is also the guy that says he never took the vaccine yet made loving the vaccine his entire personality for some reason 

I've never once made any loving statement about the vaccine.  You are obviously too dumb to realize that being anti-Trump doesn't mean being pro-Biden.  Same holds here.  Berating Lloyd's stupidity posts does not mean that I support anything.  It only shows how stupid he is.  Of course you put yourself in the same boat as the lowest common denominator on here which is sad.

Just now, Deephaven said:

If you re-read mine you will see I didn't say you did.  I used your post to clarify the craziness and stupidity of Lloyd & Harry.

I've never once made any loving statement about the vaccine.  You are obviously too dumb to realize that being anti-Trump doesn't mean being pro-Biden.  Same holds here.  Berating Lloyd's stupidity posts does not mean that I support anything.  It only shows how stupid he is.  Of course you put yourself in the same boat as the lowest common denominator on here which is sad.

Calm down little buddy. Nobody cares 

Things that trigger deepfaggot 

the vaccine never did stop the spread 

Covid never was very deadly 

the vaccine causes heart issues 

young healthy people shouldn’t take the vaccine 

government isn’t your friend 

he will spaz over this stuff but for no reason other than he’s a cuck for government 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm not suggesting the US had anything to do with it other than funding and knowing what research they were doing.  China won't let anyone in to investigate because they know the origins of the virus....the Wuhan Lab.   The world would be allowed in if it showed natural occurance.  China is just pointing fingers to take blame away from themselves but don't kid yourself those efforts come from the top.

I don't disagree, and we probably agree on more than disagree on when it comes to this particular subject. I don't though think that anyone in the west would shy away from fully blaming China for the release if they had undeniable truth as that just further alienates China from the world (which is to our benefit). We can agree to disagree on that though. :bc:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You live in a world of ones and zeros, it's either 100% or it's 0%, anything in-between is "bullshit." 9_9

Amazing how masking has been worn in medical system throughout the world for the past 100+ years and only now we find out they do nothing for aerosolized viruses.... and they cause cancer. 

:smack:

Edited by akvanden

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You live in a world of ones and zeros, it's either 100% or it's 0%, anything in-between is "bullshit." 9_9

Amazing how masking has been worn in medical system throughout the world for the past 100+ years and only now we find out they do nothing for aerosolized viruses.... and they cause cancer. 

Masking was brought in to stop spread of bacterial infections during surgery which makes sense 

not to stop the aerosolized spread of a virus 

stay cucked it suits you 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Masking was brought in to stop spread of bacterial infections during surgery which makes sense 

not to stop the aerosolized spread of a virus 

stay cucked it suits you 

Really. So doctors around the world have been wearing masks around patients in hospital for influenza and other respiratory viruses all this time pre covid for nothing. And were getting cancer at work while doing so. 

Makes sense.  

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don't disagree, and we probably agree on more than disagree on when it comes to this particular subject. I don't though think that anyone in the west would shy away from fully blaming China for the release if they had undeniable truth as that just further alienates China from the world (which is to our benefit). We can agree to disagree on that though. :bc:

Good point but I'm not sure alienating China as much as they deserve it would be good for the world long term.  Maybe its inevitable but the the worlds powers going to corners and teaming up never seems to end well for the citizens of the world.  We seem to be rushing down that road. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

That's not why they wore them in hospitals  ffs.:lol:

Fucking moron.