Check your account email address ×

2024 Ski Doo

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I dunno. Ski doo has had average at best performance for at least 15 years. So I’m just going by track record 

Pretty happy with the Average performance of my Mach, after the dealer updates this is what the Dreamo-meter

says

2023.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Pretty happy with the Average performance of my Mach, after the dealer updates this is what the Dreamo-meter

says

2023.jpg

They probably just updated the speedo to read higher 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

New helmet too

so sell your oxygen helmets that you paid $800 for $250 and buy this new $1000 helmet!

I didnt like the Oxygen. This mission helmet is the shizzle tho

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

New helmet too

so sell your oxygen helmets that you paid $800 for $250 and buy this new $1000 helmet!

Not bad considering a Sena in helmet system starts at $350.  That's US dollars.  My Oxygen was $650 US.  Added my U-Clear that was $250 and I guess I have $900 in that setup but it works down to -40F and stays ice/fog free.

I won't be going back to anything with an internal breath box ever again.

Edited by jdsky

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s not a good idea and is a gimmick for people who don’t understand turbos and tuning like the jdesky retard above. 

I mean this level of power output doesn’t even warrant a fuckjng intercooler let alone meth. The temp rise at 3psi boost pressure is like 38f total 

Might be a dum question but does the meth injection raise the octane of the fuel mix?

Is skidoo using the meth as a crutch to prevent detonation by mixing meth in to raise the deto limit of pump gas?

The cooling the air story just seems weak considering 4 lbs of boost.

19 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Yea, they are awesome in my opinion

That is what I have heard. And not on some goofy forum. One of my riding buds buys a new xrs every year and he said they are awesome. And some of the snowtech guys base out of the same town woodtick has a cabin in the UP and they all said the same. I havent tried them yet myself. 

• Like 1

Huge problem with the Doo Turbo... most SkiDoo riders don't know how to actually pull start a snowmobile.  Shot only works after being ridden.  Anyone who buys one of these is going to have to hang out with actual men who ride a Polaris or Arctic Cat... at least when starting their day    

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Huge problem with the Doo Turbo... most SkiDoo riders don't know how to actually pull start a snowmobile.  Shot only works after being ridden.  Anyone who buys one of these is going to have to hang out with actual men who ride a Polaris or Arctic Cat... at least when starting their day    

I'd have to try and find a 'Polaris" man to help cause Arctic Cats around here are few and far between

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Name one modern turbo vehicle where meth injection was even a factory option? Anyone? 

Fucking morons 

AK440 on any stock turbo vehicle will have meth injection.

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

I'd have to try and find a 'Polaris" man to help cause Arctic Cats around here are few and far between

most SkiDoo riders don't how to pull start a Skidoo 2S snowmobile because a RECOIL is an accessory.... :roflcrying: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

most SkiDoo riders don't how to pull start a Skidoo 2S snowmobile because a RECOIL is an accessory.... :roflcrying: 

Ketchup.