Check your account email address ×

2024 Ski Doo

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Name one modern turbo vehicle where meth injection was even a factory option? Anyone? 

Fucking morons 

BMW comes to mind although cannot remember what year that was.  Definitely in the last decade....

Ski doo likes baby steps and never really like giving people what they want. They may test this meth system for a few years then use it to turn the hp up to 185 hp, and call it the turbo R MAX 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ski doo likes baby steps and never really like giving people what they want. They may test this meth system for a few years then use it to turn the hp up to 185 hp, and call it the turbo R MAX 

Turbo RR

Or it could be that BRP is always a bit conservative when stating spec sheet HP.  It's to work people up that get bent out of shape over spec sheet numbers.

The only test for this new factory water injected oil burner with a hair dryer and launch control is to line it up against the Boost.  See which one wins.  There should be a shit ton of videos coming soon to a youtube channel near you.

• Like 1

Idk, the sled should be competitive with the Boost anyhow so why wouldn't you take baby steps? The thing should rip pretty good and probably be pretty reliable. Putting all the eggs in one basket is ok at a gaming table but being a little cautious keeps you in business for the long haul. Keeping the warranty claims down is what lets you r+d, improve and introduce more product. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Or it could be that BRP is always a bit conservative when stating spec sheet HP.  It's to work people up that get bent out of shape over spec sheet numbers.

The only test for this new factory water injected oil burner with a hair dryer and launch control is to line it up against the Boost.  See which one wins.  There should be a shit ton of videos coming soon to a youtube channel near you.

Bet that at best it keeps up to an NA Polaris 850

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Maybe but I would take a chance and place a wager with you on that one.

I dunno. Ski doo has had average at best performance for at least 15 years. So I’m just going by track record 

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, jdsky said:

BMW comes to mind although cannot remember what year that was.  Definitely in the last decade....

It’s not injected though at least non that I’ve seen and I work on a good amount of German junk. I have a x3 now that has a water cooled Intercooler probably what you’re thinking.

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It’s not injected though at least non that I’ve seen and I work on a good amount of German junk. I have a x3 now that has a water cooled Intercooler probably what you’re thinking.

I had to google it.  2016 BMW M4 GTS.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ok I see it now, I guess you’re correct if you wanna call an ultra rare(700 made) basically super car a factory production car 👍.

Yeah, was just responding to the request for even one production vehicle with it on from the factory.  I just remember reading about the car years back and not much more. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Yeah, was just responding to the request for even one production vehicle with it on from the factory.  I just remember reading about the car years back and not much more.  Had no idea it was that rare.

Edited by jdsky