Check your account email address ×

Biden Visits Kyiv, Ukraine’s Embattled Capital, as Air-Raid Siren Sounds

Next stop Russia to meet with putin under air raid. Putin says you know Joe for ever 1 million men I put on the board that get blown up we make 10 million. Joe says move 2 million next go around and we will make 20. I will give Ukraine a couple more expired rockets that are nsp tested. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Private concerts in bomb shelters and numerous celebrities have been over there already for their photo op. What took Biden so long???? It like getting his VP to go to the boarder  

Yay Brandon good job!!!!  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

That would be a good way to start WW3. Russians blow up Biden then the dems can get rid of him and start the "big war"! YaY!

Dem voters have become such imperialist warmongers they support the DNC starting a war anywhere 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

That would be a good way to start WW3. Russians blow up Biden then the dems can get rid of him and start the "big war"! YaY!

Dem voters have become such imperialist warmongers they support the DNC starting a war anywhere 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Joes Aviators, Zelensky and his olive drab pants and tee shirts….the whole thing is  a baggy pants farce, dog and pony show, smoke and mirrors….all at our expense.

Absolutely 

remember when Hillary landed under gun fire 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Ballsy move Joe. Putin’s gonna toss a few over the rail in the next day or so.

Yeah it was. They told the russians he was going to be there. They could have taken him out. Guess that move didnt go as planned.

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah it was. They told the russians he was going to be there. They could have taken him out. Guess that move didnt go as planned.

Brandon had to get permission from Putin.:lol:

What a fuckin loser.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nice swing and miss. Biden was in Kiev a war zone.

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip." http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/tabs/video.gif Watch how Clinton described her trip »

"I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement," she said.

In a radio interview that aired Tuesday, Clinton said she wasn't worried about the incident hurting her credibility.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fake warzone 

Your/you're a very gullible individual. Do you actually think that Putin would take out the, and I use this term with profound disappointment, the "leader" of the free world?  Nigga please!!!

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Your/you're a very gullible individual. Do you actually think that Putin would take out the, and I use this term with profound disappointment, the "leader" of the free world?  Nigga please!!!

No, but Im sure there are quite a few Americans who wished he had.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Surprised one of you morons haven’t said the FBI sent a Biden double.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve been a cheerleader for this Ukraine bullshit since the beginning…change of heart?🤔

Nah, still support the effort in Ukraine, but tired of Bidens bullshit of putting America last. He could have at least shown up in Ohio to show residents some support. Now if this meme is true, he also sent millions to Turkey for the earthquake. What about our own country?.....and the border is still being neglected....IMO purposely.thanks-joe.thumb.jpg.b9299efaf45f1f35a1ac7cb1c52cfba8.jpg

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ballsy move Joe. Putin’s gonna toss a few over the rail in the next day or so.

Meh.....the frail old man is really showing his age compared to the boss Putin. Much respect to Putin for keeping in tip top shape at his age.