Check your account email address ×

2024 Sleds... what's coming

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No sled is worth that kind of money. Is this all you have in life to post on here non stop btw?

get kicked off any other sites recently?  if you don't like anyone here, why the fuck are you here?  shouldn't you be working for the taxpayers right now instead of spending time on a snowmobile website?  

Jimwit... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

get kicked off any other sites recently?  if you don't like anyone here, why the fuck are you here?  shouldn't you be working for the taxpayers right now instead of spending time on a snowmobile website?  

Jimwit... 

Only one I dislike is people like you. On vacation. Fucktard!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

Anyone know when Kawasakis reveal is ? Rumor has it they have some new tech coming out for me to ride 25mph with. 

February 30th I believe. I've heard rumors of a Drifter F/A with EFI and Turbo.

5 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Kind of like when Doo and Poo went with light weight being important to riders, and it is, the Cat enthusiasts slammed them as being brittle and wouldn't touch these with a 10 foot pole. And now look at the Cat crowd crowing over the new light weight Catalyst. Jus sayin. Of course Cat did the light weight better than the former two. :lol2:

Light weight has always been important.  But the catalyst isn't going to be a weak brittle piece of shit like the poo, or even the doo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only one I dislike is people like you. On vacation. Fucktard!

using your vast vocabulary and adult words again as usual there Jimwit?  

maybe you could start a thread or contributing something to the site..., make a donation, IDK? :dunno:

Screenshot_20230223-114504.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe you could start a thread or contributing something to the site..., make a donation, IDK? :dunno:

No, because you would be in it all the time! Do you actually ride, or just sit here posting non stop?

25 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No, because you would be in it all the time! Do you actually ride, or just sit here posting non stop?

start a thread and let's see what kind of quality you can bring to the place rather than what you've done on every other site you've been booted from 

sure do ride Jimwit... Arctic Cats even.  with the snow our trails should be back in business for the weekend.2108888370_IMG_20230210_151625912_HDR2.thumb.jpg.43731107bd6187dbcb899fa5ef3516ff.jpgIMG_20230207_172905612_HDR.thumb.jpg.704d3f0ee733eecbb061a58b94b17051.jpg  there's even pictures :roflcrying:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/35671-post-a-picture/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

start a thread and let's see what kind of quality you can bring to the place rather than what you've done on every other site you've been booted from 

sure do ride Jimwit... Arctic Cats even.  with the snow our trails should be back in business for the weekend.2108888370_IMG_20230210_151625912_HDR2.thumb.jpg.43731107bd6187dbcb899fa5ef3516ff.jpgIMG_20230207_172905612_HDR.thumb.jpg.704d3f0ee733eecbb061a58b94b17051.jpg  there's even pictures :roflcrying:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/35671-post-a-picture/

Been booted from the same one you were booted from. You are not that special. Just lonely since all you do is post after post after post. No one cares!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Been booted from the same one you were booted from. You are not that special. Just lonely since all you do is post after post after post. No one cares!

nah, I just use this to pass the time and get laughs with friends.  most of my shit is actually snowmobile related but enough about me as you have been nothing short of a treasure trove of utter amusement for us... ;)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, I just use this to pass the time and get laughs with friends.  most of my shit is actually snowmobile related but enough about me as you have been nothing short of a treasure trove of utter amusement for us... ;)  

You dont have a clue! Waste of human flesh from what I have been told.

21 hours ago, Jerr2Star said:

Not really even BNG from cat for the non catalyst (legacy) sleds, same graphics just swapped the 2023 orange accent color for green in 2024....

IMG_2244.jpg

Its a different shade of blue too...

Also what sort of amature fuck takes a picture of the screen???

I hit [printscreen] and save a a jpg..

Edited by krom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is this the benchmark for a good forum member?

8 minutes ago, krom said:

Its a different shade of blue too...

Also what sort of amature fuck takes a picture of the screen???

I take hit [printscreen] and save a a jpg..

speaking of a different shade of blue... one more year?  :lol:

I tried taking a picture of the screen with my phone but that didn't work out.  :lmao:

Screenshot_20230223-151909.png