Check your account email address ×

Democrat shoots and kills elderly man live on Facebook

Rod

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Just heard on the news that the guy was spotted in Erie County Pennsylvania. There was a pursuit ending with him shooting and killing himself

Good!  

Sounds like the GF said he was a great guy. In the black community, killing someone in cold blood doesn't disqualify you from being a good person.  

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well......

a bit of back reading should catch you up.

Yeah I just saw he killed himself. Fuck that guy. Who kills some old man for nothing? What a shitbag, I wish hell was real. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I just saw he killed himself. Fuck that guy. Who kills some old man for nothing? What a shitbag, I wish hell was real. 

He was a mental health professional...  if libs were in charge and have there way the shooter could have the ability to determine who can and can't own firearms.  

Most people that are mental health professionals are more fucked up then the people they are "treating" for mental health issues.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The topic title says democrat, but many racists here in the US would talk code and say it's a Canadian killing a Canadian.

Thats how i would phrase it. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Thats how i would phrase it. :lol:

Several years ago I was working on a deal with Bell Canada and I brought along a LV subcontractor to meet the Bell Canada guy who was from Toronto for drinks, well fuck me if this ignorant motherfucker doesn't go on and tell the guy from TO what the code is for a Canadian :wall:

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He was a mental health professional...  if libs were in charge and have there way the shooter could have the ability to determine who can and can't own firearms.  

Most people that are mental health professionals are more fucked up then the people they are "treating" for mental health issues.

:lol:poor thpin

10 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Glad I live in Canada.  We just have guys decapitating people on busses 

we get that in MN from time to time . I think it usually starts when some one starts explaining what toilet paper  is   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dark white skin. :lol:  Political correctness is fucking ruining this country.

C9lHPH-UAAArMWL.jpg

:lol:  dark white skin :lmao:

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

A low life, POS, concrete chimp. 

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What if momo was that old man.

15 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

That's just fucking stupid. momo is an asshole but I'm doubtful he has ever done anything to deserve that. 

Sure he has, he has threatened to kill me. No doubt he has killed small children as well.

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Getting a little over the top craig....

We are talking about the momo. The momo is a non entity with no real name, no pictures of it and therefor it is not considered to be a human.