Check your account email address ×

A lot of people suffer from mental health issues

• Platinum Contributing Member

But most are not elected to the senate.

Fetterman hospitalized to treat clinical depression

While it’s the Pennsylvania senator’s first public admission to mental health treatment, his other health challenges became a frequent subject during his campaign. He suffered a significant stroke during his bid for the Senate, which forced him off the campaign trail for several months and affected his auditory processing.

• Haha 1

On a Serious note if you know anyone having problems help them help  themselves or call 988 for help.

If you know anyone just starting to take an antidepressant meds keep a close eye on them for the first few weeks........ :bc:

If Suicide is the Answer  - - What was the Question???

^^^^^^^^ I seen that painted on the side of a bridge many many years ago.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

To think Pennsylvania voters elected this guy.  Not making light of his condition, but he's also in no condition to be a US senator either.  

No, he shared his physical health problems , but kept his mental health problems a secret

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, he shared his physical health problems , but kept his mental health problems a secret

His physical health problems should have been enough to preclude him from running.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t run clowns like Dr.Oz and shit like this wouldn’t happen.

Yeah sure.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

His physical health problems should have been enough to preclude him from running.

Yeah sure.  :lol: 

I said at the time of his stroke he should have pulled out of the race…why do you think he was elected? Do you think a New Jersey resident with dual Turkish citizenship was a good candidate to run in Pennsylvania?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said at the time of his stroke he should have pulled out of the race…why do you think he was elected? Do you think a New Jersey resident with dual Turkish citizenship was a good candidate to run in Pennsylvania?

No, I would have had problems with his NJ status 

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

I didn't have any mental issues, young and full of confidence.......42 years of marriage and I need more than

a shrink

Till death do use part........ when you realize you set a goal and was not just a feel good thing to say on your wedding day..... :lolz:

I think Jeff Dunhams Walter said that to Jeff...... EDIT found it...... :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because the electorate is fucking stupid.  To your second question, without question Oz was a better candidate given Fettermans mental and physical health. Let’s not act like Oz is the first carpetbagger to come around.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, I would have had problems with his NJ status 

Good answer 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because the electorate is fucking stupid.  To your second question, without question Oz was a better candidate given Fettermans mental and physical health. Let’s not act like Oz is the first carpetbagger to come around.

Expected answer

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

To think Pennsylvania voters elected this guy.  Not making light of his condition, but he's also in no condition to be a US senator either.  

Same reason Biden will beat Trump again. Run an even worse candidate, expect to lose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good answer 

Expected answer

Yes because you so eloquently articulated why Oz was worse than a stroke victim with legit mental issues, who can’t even conduct a conversation without a cue card…expected answer from you as well..

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes because you so eloquently articulated why Oz was worse than a stroke victim with legit mental issues, who can’t even conduct a conversation without a cue card…expected answer from you as well..

Oz was backed by Trump. So there's that.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Oz was backed by Trump. So there's that.

That really wasn't the worst thing for Oz.  He was a celebrity magic pill-pusher, made millions off of his schtick, and I don't like that shit.  Ill people look for answers from suffering, and Oz took advantage of that.

The republicans voted for that idiot over a couple other pretty decent candidates in the primary.  It was a no-win situation.  Fucking morons.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

First of all nobody knew about his mental issues and it’s amusing how you simply dismiss Oz’s residency and Turkish Citizenship and instead just call the electorate stupid. He was a shitty candidate and got beat by a stroke victim.

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

That really wasn't the worst thing for Oz.  He was a celebrity magic pill-pusher, made millions off of his schtick, and I don't like that shit.  Ill people look for answers from suffering, and Oz took advantage of that.

The republicans voted for that idiot over a couple other pretty decent candidates in the primary.  It was a no-win situation.  Fucking morons.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well that sure explains nothing.   😆

This does but you’ll dismiss it as well.