Check your account email address ×

Getting that time of year....predictions on 2024 snowmobiles.

2 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

I did what?

And the 7 year old Yamaha is still king, and no, it only takes a few bills to run them at 340HP. All of your comments are empty nonsense or bitching about the truth, its pety.

First you said 380hp easy. Now we’re down to 340hp for just a few bills which is bullshit too. Why are you babbling about shit you know nothing about 

47 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I know :fishing::lol2:Its to much fun to put you on ignore, lets destroy this site together. :lol2::lol:

You can't stop acting like a retard if you tried could you :dunno: SMFH. Stay on topic FFS.

BOLD: Is that what you're trying to do here :dunno: 

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can't stop acting like a retard if you tried could you :dunno: SMFH. Stay on topic FFS.

Stevie come out and play. You lying POS. They say this sled is 340ish HP not on pump gas.<<< Not my sled but I have ridded it, built by a diesel truck company. Now watch as HSR flips out. :whistle:

7g2-1s-Recovered-6.jpg

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's coming!

I think it will be the only excitement from Poo this year myself:dunno: Dynamics shocks would be cool but I'm not sure guys would like the cost.

28 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Stevie come out and play. You lying POS. They say this sled is 340ish HP not on pump gas.<<< Not my sled but I have ridded it, built by a diesel truck company. Now watch as HSR flips out. :whistle:

7g2-1s-Recovered-6.jpg

Are you actually fucking retarded? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you actually fucking retarded? 

Not my sled, you could ask the guy who owns it but he's no longer with us. The claim pisses you off meh? :thumbsup: 

71cVjd96FqL._SX355_ (1).jpg

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Do you think the 9r is going to replace the 850?? I don’t see the point in having those 2 options from how little sleds they build now days 

I think limited flatland sleds in 9r for 1 year 

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s not even a 998 you fucking idiot 

What fucking part of I do not own the fucking sled did you not under stand you fucking moron!! 2015ish Turbo Cat with the suk motor built to the hilt and I told the kid don't buy it but he had to have it. What a powerful POS IMO pain in the ass junk. I would never own one of those pain in the ass POS sleds! 

Now go kill yourself!!:lol:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

What fucking part of I do not own the fucking sled did you not under stand you fucking moron!! 2015ish Turbo Cat with the suk motor built to the hilt and I told the kid don't buy it but he had to have it. What a powerful POS IMO pain in the ass junk. I would never own one of those pain in the ass POS sleds! 

Now go kill yourself!!:lol:

You are one dumb cocksucker , like racer dumb 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Ran with an 850 poo over our hospice ride last weekend. We all road the same speed. He got 13.6 mpg. I ended up with 14.9. I thought those big bores were so much better on fuel than the 6's. Must have been a fluke?🤣

To be fair, when racing the 600's, if you make 70 miles on a tank, you aren't riding hard enough.  

32 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

To be fair, when racing the 600's, if you make 70 miles on a tank, you aren't riding hard enough.  

I make 120-150. I also ride as hard as needed. Grow up fucktard!

36 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I make 120-150. I also ride as hard as needed. Grow up fucktard!

Do you ever tire of being universally regarded as an absolute half wit fucking retard dumbfuck by nearly every person anywhere you post? I mean holy fuck are you just as useless and they come.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are one dumb cocksucker , like racer dumb 

Everything I told you about the sled is what I was told, so we can call it second hand knowledge. Do I gave a fuck.... NO!!!!  

150240563_2835978666616317_8938364837357091241_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Everything I told you about the sled is what I was told, so we can call it second hand knowledge. Do I gave a fuck.... NO!!!!  

150240563_2835978666616317_8938364837357091241_n.jpg

We were talking about Yamaha turbos. You post some faggot old procross 1100 turbo picture of a sled you didn’t own and know nothing about babbling about horsepower figures trying to somehow fit into the discussion. It’s so fucking stupid you’ve got to be handicapped. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

First you said 380hp easy. Now we’re down to 340hp for just a few bills which is bullshit too. Why are you babbling about shit you know nothing about 

Shaddup you whimpering baby.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We were talking about Yamaha turbos. You post some faggot old procross 1100 turbo picture of a sled you didn’t own and know nothing about babbling about horsepower figures trying to somehow fit into the discussion. It’s so fucking stupid you’ve got to be handicapped. 

Yup like the 230 hp 900 ACE he rode a few years ago. :news: It's all bullshit.

Well Badger you got f7Ben to play are you happy now? Another thread all about you now?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, HSR said:

I think limited flatland sleds in 9r for 1 year 

Why for 1 year?   Waste of payback on the tooling for the motor.

Just now, Highmark said:

Why for 1 year?   Waste of payback on the tooling for the motor.

Oh I'm just guessing. I'm sure the end game will be 900's and 900 boost, it's just a matter of when :thumb: