Check your account email address ×

Orange Mushroom Dick Comes Clean

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Not really. You're very depressing. Do you bring everyone down in real life?

49 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

probably lives in a basement, so a party of one is highly likely, I am guessing his "wife" gave him the boot and he has nothing else to do but lash out here:news:

This is his only place he has to lash out or feel alive. You can bet your ass he's married and not only does his wife wear the pants in the family, she rules the roost and the rooster and has him on a short leash. When she says jump he says "yes dear, how high"? :lmao:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

This is his only place he has to lash out or feel alive. You can bet your ass he's married and not only does his wife wear the pants in the family, she rules the roost and the rooster and has him on a short leash. When she says jump he says "yes dear, how high"? :lmao:

:lol: 

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Someone is projecting

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump is so good he got a hooker to give him 500k.

He knows the laws, that's for sure.

Statute of limitations, tax loopholes,the guys a genius:bc:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

Let’s be clear - he is worshipped by most on here and it’s so fucking comical when the facts are actually typed out and read :lol:  I’m simply the messenger.  He’s your cult leader - own it. 

:thumbsup:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Let’s be clear - he is worshipped by most on here and it’s so fucking comical when the facts are actually typed out and read :lol:  I’m simply the messenger.  He’s your cult leader - own it. 

You're so depressing that you make MC look Tony Robbin-ish.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s comical is how you post 30 or more threads a day about trump, and then post how the rest of us are the ones with a problem 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That really doesn't  make much sense dude

• Thanks 1

:lol: The MAGA cult is all butthurt when facts about their dear leader are posted :lmao: I’m here to rub your noses in his absolute stupidity and absurdness.  Own it :bc:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: The MAGA cult is all butthurt when facts about their dear leader are posted :lmao: I’m here to rub your noses in his absolute stupidity and absurdness.  Own it :bc:

remember-when9428.jpg

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

and yet you're the one bringing up his name numerous time a day, thread after thread:lol:

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

America 1st bro:thumbsup: