Check your account email address ×

Alexa has 'predicted' date World War 3 will start - and there's not long to go

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Triggered?  I think its pretty obvious when you're normal and conversative, and other times when you start flapping your gums.  You're drunk.  :lol: 

I’m never conservative. I won’t have anything to do with “conservatives” because their ideas are dogshit. They are losers who are scared of the world. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m never conservative. I won’t have anything to do with “conservatives” because their ideas are dogshit. They are losers who are scared of the world. 

The word was conversative Joel, as in friendly and conversational, not conservative.  But hey thanks for getting that off your chest.  We're all very relieved.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The word was conversative Joel, as in friendly and conversational, not conservative.  But hey thanks for getting that off your chest.  We're all very relieved.

joella OWNED!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

:poke::nuts2: There is no party that is more radical with horrible ideas than modern day democrats. Start with the big lie called Global Warming, I'll bet you'd love to have Greta Thunberg's baby? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

:poke::nuts2: There is no party that is more radical with horrible ideas than modern day democrats. Start with the big lie called Global Warming, I'll bet you'd love to have Greta Thunberg's baby? 

Repugs are an anchor limiting progress and growth.  Motherfucking Repugs are scared shitless of anyone who’s not white and Christian.  

6E12D115-DD33-48DF-8CB0-19A287B9FA16.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs are an anchor limiting progress and growth.  Motherfucking Repugs are scared shitless of anyone who’s not white and Christian.  

6E12D115-DD33-48DF-8CB0-19A287B9FA16.jpeg

And the left embraces and encourages every fringe group and ideology in the name of “diversity” no matter the damage and cost.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the left embraces and encourages every fringe group and ideology in the name of “diversity” no matter that damage and cost.

Examples of damage and cost :news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Examples of damage and cost :news:

Increase in violent protests, incompetence in government and leadership, damage to children who aren’t allowed to develop naturally….ect. BTW I’m more of a centrist than anything so save the rww shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Increase in violent protests, incompetence in government and leadership, damage to children who aren’t allowed to develop naturally….ect. BTW I’m more of a centrist than anything so save the rww shit.

:lol: The above is nothing more than lip flapping right wing rhetoric from straight white Jimmy.  

Expand on ‘children not allowed to develop naturally’ :news:

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: The above is nothing more than lip flapping right wing rhetoric from straight white Jimmy.  

Expand on ‘children not allowed to develop naturally’ :news:

Ahhh…so being a straight white male is bad thing according to you. Your comment just summed it up perfectly….well done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…so being a straight white male is bad thing according to you. Your comment just summed it up perfectly….well done.

Yup. Thats being a far left nut,  in a nutshell.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your trying to reason with a guy who is certain Trump's kid's are evil reincarnate but Hunter Biden is a Sunday school angel.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kivalo said:

SO when do we get the smoking hot terminator chicks??

Kristanna Loken T3 - Terminator Photo (9844811) - Fanpop

Summer Glau Terminator Wallpaper - WallpaperSafari

Looks good.... Do they cook, clean ECT...

Looks like a Win / Win proposition . . . .

And, they won't take the house in family court

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ICG said:

Looks good.... Do they cook, clean ECT...

Looks like a Win / Win proposition . . . .

And, they won't take the house in family court

Only problem I can see is rough sex might be a bit much with these two.  :lol:

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Triggered?  I think its pretty obvious when you're normal and conversative, and other times when you start flapping your gums.  You're drunk.  :lol: 

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao:In more ways than one.